• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegetarian quick serve recommendations (on or off menu)

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
Any good vegetarian quick serve recommendations at Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios?

At Magic Kingdom, I like the veggie rice bowl at Pecos Bill and the caprese flatbread at Pinocchio Village Haus has always been good. But my favorite is Be Our Guest French onion soup for lunch.
At Hollywood Studios, I've only done table service with the exception of a quick snack from the Anaheim Produce food cart. They had several fruits and veggies to choose from.

It sounds crazy, but the cauliflower tacos at pecos bills are amazing. I also really like the vegetarian chili at CHH.

It sounds crazy, but the cauliflower tacos at pecos bills are amazing. I also really like the vegetarian chili at CHH.
can you off menu order the trio with all cauliflower tacos cause that's what I was looking forward to but on the online menu it says one of each flavor ... I was leaning on trying the rice bowl for my MK day as something different as a second choice unless I end up eating with my friend and settle for a veggie burger

can you off menu order the trio with all cauliflower tacos cause that's what I was looking forward to but on the online menu it says one of each flavor ... I was leaning on trying the rice bowl for my MK day as something different as a second choice unless I end up eating with my friend and settle for a veggie burger

I ordered from the mobile app and it gave me the choice of whatever filling and toppings I wanted in the tacos. I don't eat beef so I got a combo of chicken and cauliflower but next time I'll just get the cauliflower because it was that good.

I cannot praise the mobile ordering highly enough. We went in, found our table without having to juggle a million trays/drinks, then ordered from the app. I gives you options to customize yojr order just like in line. Food was ready in a few minutes, then one adult stayed with the kids while the other went and grabbed the food. So much less stressful than ordering in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter