Vera Bradley 90th Birthday Bags

disney queen

DIS Veteran
I'm back with another question about the VB Mickey birthday bags. Are they still a hot, hard to purchase item??? Going in May and trying to figure out my spending money! Thanks!:wave:

I'd say they are hard to get your hands on unless you get there within a few days after they get a new shipment.
My parents were going to buy me the triple zip hipster for Christmas and were there on December 1st and they didn't have ANY. They told them there would be a shipment in a few days. I went on December 7th and they did have about 15 triple zip hipsters to choose from whichw as nice because I was able to find a good pattern placement.
I bought it and my parents paid me back and wrapped it for Christmas.

Is there a list of all the bag styles that the Mickey's Paisley Celebration come in?

I was there a week ago. I asked the VB employee if the bags were now regularly available and she said yes.

Is there a link with pictures? This is the first I’ve heard of them.

ETA: Google. Duh. Found it!

Anyone there now?

My daughter is there with her school group for Spring Break and the one item I asked her to purchase for me was the zip ID card case. This seems to be the least expensive item in the current Mickey’s Paisley Celebration collection.

Just hoping they are stocked up.

The print is the one with the Castle.

If I can find out on here, I will let her know whether she should even bother looking.

They will visit Disney Springs today for last minute shopping.

The itinerary the teacher put together makes me a little nervous time wise. Taking 20 kids to Disney Springs to shop and then getting them back to Pop to catch the bus back to the airport. Hope they make it!

Is the Vera Bradley Store easy to find?

I'm back with another question about the VB Mickey birthday bags. Are they still a hot, hard to purchase item??? Going in May and trying to figure out my spending money! Thanks!:wave:
Thanks for posting. There is not a whole lot of info about this on line. I love Vera Bradley Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter