Vera Bradley lovers... help would be appreciated!

Does anyone else think the new Rhythm & Blues looks VERY similar to Blue Rhapsody? Or is it just me? Either way, I like them both. ;)

I agree! I have many pieces in Blue Rhapsody- it is by far my favorite of any pattern. Compared side-by-side in real life, it is easier to see the differences in the overall tone of the two blues. I went in to the store on the 22nd, thinking I would be buying something in Ryhthm and blues, but I walked out with two pieces in Suzani!

Oh why did I have to look at the VB website tonight? They have Sitting in a Tree and Poppy Fields for 60% off. A new Sitting in a Tree weekender bag will be making a trip to WDW with me in November.

Hi
just came back from a trip saw at the airport quite a few VB duffle bags do you use yours for plane trips as a carry on I can see doing it but would be worry as a checked luggages have you done this ?? do they break ??
thanks

Hi
just came back from a trip saw at the airport quite a few VB duffle bags do you use yours for plane trips as a carry on I can see doing it but would be worry as a checked luggages have you done this ?? do they break ??
thanks

I use the small duffel as a carry-on but you can use the large one too. I'd be way too afraid to check it though.

I use the small duffel as a carry-on but you can use the large one too. I'd be way too afraid to check it though.

I agree, I don't think I would check a Vera Bag unless it was rolling luggage, and even then...

I use a Miller Bag as my carry-on, it is a great size!

Maria :upsidedow

I use a Miller Bag as my carry-on, it is a great size!

I haven't flown since I bought my Miller bag, but that's what I plan to use next time I fly. It's a great size and has lots of pockets for organization, and it zips shut, which is important to me.

Just got my mail and got a pleasant surprise between bills and bank statements. Not only did I get my Disney Magical Express luggage tags which will look so awesome on my Purple Punch rolling luggage. I got a coupon for my local Vera Bradley store for $30 towards a $100 purchase!! I think I am going to get a Vera bag in Mocha Rouge and a tech organizer in Very Berry Paisley.

I am kind of on the fence about the tech organizer. I love the idea of it but I think it will be even cheaper down the road on the website.

I finally went to the VB outlet at Woodbury Commons and bought.....nothing. :eek: I was a bit disappointed that, for an outlet center, their prices weren't all that great. I looked thru the clearance section but there wasn't anything I wanted. I think I'm better off just watching for on-sales and discounts on retired patterns. It was fun to go there, though.

Okay, I'm looking to place an order while the online sale is going on.

Anyone have the Vera bag? I am looking at it for hauling around all my class observation stuff (I'm an education student) and am mostly curious if the strap is long enough to wear it on my shoulder?

I was originally looking at the Tote Bag but I think I'd be happier with the Vera's size..

The strap is definitely long enough for over your shoulder. The size of the Vera is perfect for this kind of thing. If I could own only one Vera Bradley bag, the "Vera" style tote would be it. The 6 interior pockets are great too.

Ohh, I see we have a few Holiday items coming out.... :thumbsup2

I think I need the manicure set! I already have the "all wrapped up" in Boysenberry, but I think they called it a different name? :confused3 I think my dh produced it for Easter or Mother's Day, maybe? It's hard to tell, I forget when I got which of my VB obsessions :lmao:

I am a little concerned because nothing seems to be in Safari Sunset, and that is definitely my favorite pattern right now. On the bright side, that means the things they do have will be discounted sooner! :goodvibes

Oh mine too Maria! I love my Mandy in Safari Sunset. I have the Wristlet in it too, as use it as a wallet. I'd love a tote in Safari Sunset but maybe that would be a bit much??? Nahhh! :lmao:

You know, I'd actually really love a skirt in Safari Sunset. You listening, VB??? :idea:

Just had to post -- my Hallmark had another Open House today, and they had the 100 bags in the Fall 2011 patterns for $29! (This was a local promotion, not in any other Hallmarks) I picked up one for each niece for Christmas -- Safari Sunset, Plum Petals and Mocha Rouge. I really don't like Happy Snails, which works out well because I have 3 nieces! Now I plan to put something in each of the six interior pockets -- lip gloss, hand cream, anti-bac, tissues, mints, and something else I find in the stores. I have to mail them to FL, so nothing that could melt. I hope to get i-tunes gift cards for the outside pocket, and I may think of something to go in the big interior section, too. I only have the 3 nieces and they're sisters, so I don't mind spoiling them. They are 22, 21 and 12, and all still home together for Christmas.

My ds has no interest in VB :rotfl: so this was my "fun" VB shopping! My SILs don't do purses :confused3, and I've already given them id holders, so nothing fun to buy for them, either. :sad2:

Is everyone here on Facebook? If so, be sure to "Like" OhMyVera. They seem to have the inside track on future happenings, sales, etc. :thumbsup2

Hi
I was wondering I often look at VB website and I often see VB sale ( on some colors and some style ) for those of you who shops at VB outlets can we find those at the outlets ??
also what kind of deals are found at the outlets ??
any coupons to print ??
any days better than others to shop at the outlets ??
I'm planning a trip at the outlets in orlando in feb and cannot wait .
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter