Vera Bradley lovers... help would be appreciated!

I used the hipster (Safari Sunset) on my Disney Trip in October, and it was a perfect size for me. I had plenty of room for my stuff and the bag was not too big or bulky and I loved that I could wear it crossbody.

Thanks....SOLD!!! Will have to get the hipster before we go to Disney. I like Safari Sunset too.

The Sophie bag is on sale Tuesday for $29. I already have one in Deco Daisy. It is a compact bag but I was surprised how muchh it was able to hold. I am very tempted to get another one.

I'm a happy VB customer! I got a $20 off coupon code for my birthday. I decided to get a Wristlet, which were $27. When I went to order, they had been reduced to $20.25, so I got a Wristlet in Floral Nightengale for a quarter! :D Plus shipping had been reduced to $5.95. A pretty good deal, imo.

That's a great deal, indeed! I also just used my $20 off B-Day coupon, and purchased an East West Tote in Suzani. Very happy w/ the $5.95 shipping too. :goodvibes

I have On the Go and I LOVE IT! It has a pocket on either end, like for a cell phone, keys, etc. and a zipper pocket on the outside, plus two or maybe three pockets inside. It's plenty big enough for my junk.

I carry: wallet (smallish)
Kindle with cover OR paperback book
hearing aid case
small hand sanitizer/lip balm/packet of toilet wipes (Cottonelle or somesuch)
small hairbrush
cell phone
two sets of keys (work and home/car)
my letter-writing supplies (I have penpals and carry the letters I get and the stuff I need to respond with me basically everywhere so I can write a page or two if I have to wait somewhere I can sit down)
and probably some other random junk too, depending on what my daughter's given me. This has included a toy, socks, clean underpants, etc. etc.) :rotfl2:

All of it fits in there with some room left over. :lovestruc

I get mine on ebay slightly used for a LOT cheaper than brand new.

Today's VB specials are Miller Bag for $39.99, Quick Draw for $29.99 and Jewelry Box for $19.99.

DD is looking for something to use when she comes home for the weekend. Would the Miller be a good weekend bag? She'd need to carry a couple of changes of underwear, a couple of shirts, a pair of pants, couple of pairs of socks, a bra, her makeup bag, maybe a pair of shoes. I was also wondering... are the side pockets in the Miller flat, or do they bulge into the interior of the bag and reduce the bag's capacity?

I was at TJ Maxx this morning and they had tons of VB bags. Older styles and colors, of course. I picked up a backpack in Botanical for $39.. I have been eyeballing the Folkloric backpack for some time now, but the price @ TJ Maxx won me over.

:)

DD is looking for something to use when she comes home for the weekend. Would the Miller be a good weekend bag? She'd need to carry a couple of changes of underwear, a couple of shirts, a pair of pants, couple of pairs of socks, a bra, her makeup bag, maybe a pair of shoes. I was also wondering... are the side pockets in the Miller flat, or do they bulge into the interior of the bag and reduce the bag's capacity?

Just saw your post. I am not sure what the Miller bag looks like...I've only seen it online. Sorry. I hope you figured it out while that sale was going on. The totes are good for that...I have the East west tote and could use it as an overnight type bag. I sometimes use it at my DDs softball tourneys to haul all the junk like extra socks, wipes, first aid stuff, snacks, frogg toggs, etc.
I was at TJ Maxx this morning and they had tons of VB bags. Older styles and colors, of course. I picked up a backpack in Botanical for $39.. I have been eyeballing the Folkloric backpack for some time now, but the price @ TJ Maxx won me over.

:)

Awesome!! I did not know that. I will check it out sometime.

I just got the Hipster in Symphony in Hue...was 25% off. I'd have preferred a couple of the newer colors, but couldn't pass on the 25% off. It is actually really nice and probably my fave VB bag so far.

I use the Miller bag as a carry-on, and recently took it on an overnight trip. I think she could get everything she needs in the bag. The side pockets are relatively flat, but obviously when you fill them they have nowhere to go but the interior...you can get alot into this bag. I've also used it to carry things to work on a busy day -- which would include a pair of shoes, my lunch bag, my giant mug, several files and the pockets filled with my daily essentials -- with room to spare.

That said, I'm asking for a Weekender for Christmas. I think the shape is more modern and "younger" -- but that could just be my perception!

Maria :upsidedow

So excited. I have been dying to get a turn lock wallet forever and got a $20 off coupon for my birthday so I finally got it in Mocha Rouge today. I just went on ebay and snapped up a new with tags Squared Away bag in Mocha Rouge for $45 including shipping. I can't wait to get it.

:cool1: Betsy and Little Betsy sale today! $29.00 and $19.00!! :banana:

Just added the Carry It All Wristlet in Boysenberry. I was looking for a wallet that had an ID slot. I was sold on this one when I noticed how perfect my iPhone 4S fits in the phone compartment. Its a perfect wallet. I just slip it in my pocket or around my wrist when I don't want to carry a purse!. I LOVE IT!:thumbsup2

Hi
To all VB lovers out there do you know if usually there is a boxing day ( dec 26 th) sale in vera bradley retailers ( stores ) ??
I'm hoping so because this is my Bday and I would like to buy or lol...get a new vb bag !!
thanks

Hi
To all VB lovers out there do you know if usually there is a boxing day ( dec 26 th) sale in vera bradley retailers ( stores ) ??
I'm hoping so because this is my Bday and I would like to buy or lol...get a new vb bag !!
thanks

I would doubt there is anything special for the 26th but the winter sale runs through December and into January up until the spring colors come out.

are they phasing out the basic traditional wristlet? Noticed much fewer colors on the site and all listed as "sale"

I thought some Vera fans would like to see the latest scoop from my favorite blog OhMyVera.com

http://www.ohmyvera.com/2012/03/vera-bradley-update-for-summerfall.html

It looks like lots of styles and patterns are going to be retired this year. That is awesome news for me since I usually try to get everything on sale. Every once in a while I will buy something for full price if I truly want to treat myself.

I can't wait for the Vera bedding.

We are going to Disney World in November of 2012. It has been quite some time since we traveled by plane last, since 2003 to be exact, so I cannot remember how big the spaces is under the seats. There will be four of us traveling on this trip, myself, husband, 14-year-old daughter, and my daughter's 14-year-old friend. I would love to take as much as possible with us on the plane, not so much to avoid baggage fees, but to ensure we each have basic essentials for a couple of days if our luggage is delayed or lost.

I am looking a purchasing a weekender for myself and maybe my daughter as our carry-on bag. My daughter, however, already owns a Vera Bradley small duffel bag. Does anyone know if the weekender will hold more than her small duffel? Also, I am looking at purchasing a Vera Bradley tote for my daughter, her friend, and myself to use as a personal item. This is where I need the most help. I was thinking either the Villager or the Pleated Tote as a personal item because I like that they both zip at the top instead of being open. I think the villager looks like the ideal size and looks as if it should fit under a plane seat, but the Pleated Tote is on sale right now. I wouldn't mind taking advantage of the sale on the Pleated Tote, then we would also be able to carry more on since the Pleated Tote has a little more space than the Villager. But will the Pleated Tote, or the Villager for that matter, pass as a purse/personal item? And will either one of them fit underneath the plane seat?

We are going to Disney World in November of 2012. It has been quite some time since we traveled by plane last, since 2003 to be exact, so I cannot remember how big the spaces is under the seats. There will be four of us traveling on this trip, myself, husband, 14-year-old daughter, and my daughter's 14-year-old friend. I would love to take as much as possible with us on the plane, not so much to avoid baggage fees, but to ensure we each have basic essentials for a couple of days if our luggage is delayed or lost.

I am looking a purchasing a weekender for myself and maybe my daughter as our carry-on bag. My daughter, however, already owns a Vera Bradley small duffel bag. Does anyone know if the weekender will hold more than her small duffel? Also, I am looking at purchasing a Vera Bradley tote for my daughter, her friend, and myself to use as a personal item. This is where I need the most help. I was thinking either the Villager or the Pleated Tote as a personal item because I like that they both zip at the top instead of being open. I think the villager looks like the ideal size and looks as if it should fit under a plane seat, but the Pleated Tote is on sale right now. I wouldn't mind taking advantage of the sale on the Pleated Tote, then we would also be able to carry more on since the Pleated Tote has a little more space than the Villager. But will the Pleated Tote, or the Villager for that matter, pass as a purse/personal item? And will either one of them fit underneath the plane seat?

Hi
For sure the villager fits under the seats I travelled with mine a month ago
as for weekender I would say that yes the weekender holds more stuffs ( clothes and others ) than a small duffel I have both and use them on some week ends get away and wekender is bigger and holds more
hope I helped :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter