Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

Thanks! I'm actually from Florida, so if I don't find anything I'll check WDW during our next trip there in a few months :-)

New Vera pattern on disneystore.com this morning! It's the Flower Power pattern, but with Mickey! Ship magic for free shipping too!

Has anyone seen the Disney pattern that's like Midnight Blues?

I am a lover of the hipsters. I think I have 4 or 5 in various patterns. This summer I'm using Midnight with Mickey and I'll probably use that one when we head down in December. I get compliments on it all the time. It's kinda cool to meet fellow Disney lovers just because of a bag!

New Disney Dreaming
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/09/new-color-for-disney-collection-by-vera-bradley-coming-september-19-to-marketplace-co-op-in-downtown-disney-marketplace/
dpbdpb373645-613x560.jpg

Ugh! I am not liking this new pattern at all. I much prefer the use of a more subtle Mickey, like in the Where's Mickey print and the Perfect Petals print. To me the prints with the little cartoonish Mickey's seems like a baby bag or a little girl's purse. Lol. Not a fan of this one.

Ugh! I am not liking this new pattern at all. I much prefer the use of a more subtle Mickey, like in the Where's Mickey print and the Perfect Petals print. To me the prints with the little cartoonish Mickey's seems like a baby bag or a little girl's purse. Lol. Not a fan of this one.

Agree, like :thumbsup2

I just bought the new one today at Downtown Disney, I only found one with Mickey on it and I heard there have been loads of returns. Out of about 25 hipsters, 1 had Mickey and 1 had a Minnie on it but the zipper was broken!

I just bought the new one today at Downtown Disney, I only found one with Mickey on it and I heard there have been loads of returns. Out of about 25 hipsters, 1 had Mickey and 1 had a Minnie on it but the zipper was broken!
From the pictures, they make it seem like Mickey and Minnie are everywhere.

Does anyone know if the Disney Vera Bradley bags can be found in Disney stores OUTSIDE of The World? I really want to get one for our upcoming trip but don't live near a Disney store and would really like to see one in person before ordering offline... we'll be traveling this weekend and there is a store about an hour from where we are heading and could make the special trip to see. :goodvibes

Does anyone know if the Disney Vera Bradley bags can be found in Disney stores OUTSIDE of The World? I really want to get one for our upcoming trip but don't live near a Disney store and would really like to see one in person before ordering offline... we'll be traveling this weekend and there is a store about an hour from where we are heading and could make the special trip to see. :goodvibes

The only place you can purchase disney Vera Bradley items is at the disney parks or downtown disney. If placement is not an issue you can order some of the disney Veras online via disney store website. Latest print not available online yet.

I currently have 6 Disney VB items and I love it! All are different styles and I can use them for anything. My favorite is the where's Mickey pattern. I use my duffel bag to bring everything down to the world, and use my hipster bag in the parks, its the perfect size! Can't wait to get some of the new pattern :cool1:

I've been addicted for a few years now. I used to spend a lot more on other brands of bags but realized how heavy they are after carrying a VB.

In the parks I usually do the Mini Hipster. That is able to fit 2 disposable ponchos (if going during rain season) plus a vinylmation for trading. Still has room to throw a couple pins that we would buy in there. When I don't have to worry about carrying ponchos it fits a couple vinylmation plus sunglasses.

DisneyStore.com is offering 10% off Vera Bradley bags until Sunday! The code is VERACHIC. It's also stackable with the free shipping over $75 code.

At WDW right now and at epcot today mousegears store had the new vera bags....much much better in person ! Didn't like the pictures posted but in person I totally wanted to buy....so I did...good placement of mickey and Minnie on the cross body .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter