• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

verifying AP renewal has MaxPass

halfmonkey

DIS Veteran
We recently renewed our AP in Dec 2017 and have an upcoming DLR/DCA trip coming up. At the time of the renewal, we added MaxPass for all 5 of us. At the time of the renewal, we asked to make sure that we're weren't adding the MP for the remaining time of the 2017 AP but instead adding the MP to the renewal to end in 2018. She said yes, that is what she's doing and mentioned that when she goes into the system to process the AP renewal, I guess there's some kind of button or selection where to mark it to indicate that the MP is being added to the renewal.

I'm just curious if there is anyway to verify that this was done correctly prior to our trip. I suppose I can call Disney and ask them to confirm but I'm curious to know if there's anyway I can check on the app.

I do notice that when I go to the app and click on My Tickets, it lists all 5 of our tickets there and it says "with MaxPass" for each person. Can I take this as confirmation or should I still call and verify?

Yes, but if it makes you feel better, you could also call. If you paid everything upfront, you'd be able to tell from the total price. And if you pay monthly, you'd also be able to tell because the MaxPass cost is spread across your monthly payments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter