Vero Beach - Best Time to Go?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan another Vero trip and, of course, you CAN'T control Mother Nature but you CAN post here 8-)

We were there in mid-June 2023 and the weather was overcast and bleh. Not a lot of sun at all, which was a bummer for solar-powered folks like DH and I. Granted, a lot was going on in terms of wildfires so we thought that could've had something to do with it. But...is June typically that cloudy in Vero?

Based on your experience, what was the hottest, sunniest time you visited Vero?

Trying to plan another Vero trip and, of course, you CAN'T control Mother Nature but you CAN post here 8-)

We were there in mid-June 2023 and the weather was overcast and bleh. Not a lot of sun at all, which was a bummer for solar-powered folks like DH and I. Granted, a lot was going on in terms of wildfires so we thought that could've had something to do with it. But...is June typically that cloudy in Vero?

Based on your experience, what was the hottest, sunniest time you visited Vero?
We’ve found VB weather to be pretty similar to WDW weather. That means June and July might involve a brief afternoon thunderstorm, but we haven’t had any visits that were consistently overcast for an entire stay. We usually book VB for 4 to 7 nights after a WDW stay when we do a summertime trip.

I think April is lovely. Usually sunny and hot enough. Potentially love bug season though, which can be miserable.

We generally go in may. Have always had wonderful weather, and we love the atmosphere of the resort. Not as hot as july or august, but not rolling the dice for temperate days in january, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter