Vero Beach Cottage Refurb?

Beth

Just happy to be here...
Does anyone know when these are slated to be complete?

Thanks!

We were just there in May and nothing had even started on the Cottages. Not sure of their schedule.

We were just there in May and nothing had even started on the Cottages. Not sure of their schedule.

Thank you. I thought I had heard that it was happening in 2018, but wasn't sure.

Not done and they look a bit dates now. Rumour is they may do them later this year.

We stayed in unit 1550 (second from the south end) last week. It was completely refurbished and beautiful and included a nice new Keurig with refills and a deep soaking tub in the master bathroom. Not all the cottages were complete, but I don't know how many are left. They were working on the north unit while we were there. The north unit is being retrofitted to make it handicap accessible. I was told a lift was being installed.

I gave a call today to DVC and was told that they could not guarantee that we'll get our cottage... Not happy!

They won't guarantee ANY cottage.
I have been offered to be relocated in a 3BR at WDW but we want to go to the beach!!!

Does anyone know how many of the Cottages have been refurbished at this point??? Seems like they were extremely delayed in relation to the rest of the resort.

They got further behind on the cottages after the hurricane Matthew in 2016 because some of them were damaged and to be fixed before the remodel. I am surprised they haven't remodeled them yet. I expect the damage to southern Florida is making it hard to find construction crews. But surely they had a contract for them to remodeled?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter