Vero Beach During Christmas?

MrsRoyale

Mouseketeer
Hello lovely people!

I am toying with the idea of spending the Christmas week at Vero Beach Resort and was wondering if anyone who has been there during that time would recommend it? It would be a relaxing vacation, just us and the kids (one will be an infant at the time). We are not looking at doing anything crazy, just relaxing and spending time as a family...What is it like during that time? Are there things to do? What's the atmosphere like? What's the weather like? (Trying to escape the PA winter). Would you do it again? Just trying to get a feel for whether it's worth it or not?

Thanks all!

We are owners at VB and love it there. We go every year but in the late spring or summer because we feel the Atlantic is too cold otherwise. Having said that, we are Floridians :) and live about a 3 hour drive away. In December, weather can be all over the map. We've had Christmas days where it was 85 and sunny and others when it was overcast and 70. We generally don't really get the true cold snap week until mid Jan to Feb or so. VB is such a great place. Not sure of their Christmas activities but it is rather remote. Just one restaurant on site and rest of the good ones are a 20 min drive or so away. They are scheduled to renovate the mini golf and pool area with it ending in November but not sure if everything is still on schedule or not.

I will pick up this thread and see if there are any takers now. We're going the week before Christmas. What is it like at that time of year? Any tips?

I will pick up this thread and see if there are any takers now. We're going the week before Christmas. What is it like at that time of year? Any tips?

So are we! We'll be there from the 12th thru the 19th! We are so excited!

We are going the week of Thanksgiving. A little worried about the weather, but have DVC points to use or lose by Nov 30 after our Aulani trip was cancelled this summer, so excited to visit this resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter