• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

6B66B8FF-D2A5-43A7-AA4F-B91BC81114B4.jpeg52DCAD78-89BD-41BC-AB7F-F07C0D3FB59F.jpeg76ADFFD4-AF7C-499A-8E65-41ABF5C1542E.jpegBeach looks useable but I haven’t seen the before. Today they announced they are running free shuttles to beach a couple miles north. Showers and washrooms there but no food. They supply free beach chairs.
Weather is perfect. Minimal crowd around the resort. Had a great meal last night at Wind and Waves; shrimp and grits was sublime.

Perfect weather, very relaxing 4 days, very uncrowned feel to resort which was lovely!:o😎Ocean was unusually warm for this time of year, waves were rough. Always soooo relaxing hearing the sound of the waves😁
I think I see what they were talking about re erosion. 🙁

Thank you so much for the pics. Yes, I can see where they said 10 feet gone. Sad to see. Looks about what it looked like years ago before they built it up. But looks like a gorgeous day for you Enjoy!!! It’s my favorite place!!

View attachment 718386View attachment 718387View attachment 718388Beach looks useable but I haven’t seen the before. Today they announced they are running free shuttles to beach a couple miles north. Showers and washrooms there but no food. They supply free beach chairs.
Weather is perfect. Minimal crowd around the resort. Had a great meal last night at Wind and Waves; shrimp and grits was sublime.

Reminds me of what Castaway Cay looked like after Dorian in 2019.

View attachment 718386View attachment 718387View attachment 718388Beach looks useable but I haven’t seen the before. Today they announced they are running free shuttles to beach a couple miles north. Showers and washrooms there but no food. They supply free beach chairs.
Reminds me of what Castaway Cay looked like after Dorian in 2019.
The beach has reopened as of this afternoon. We reserved an umbrella and loungers for the next few days. This is our first time here and the beach looks ok to us 👍🏻

The beach has reopened as of this afternoon. We reserved an umbrella and loungers for the next few days. This is our first time here and the beach looks ok to us 👍🏻
Do you mind sending photos? We leave next Wednesday and would love some photographic evidence.

Beach reopened yesterday :)

Attachments

• 9AA36C04-2984-4841-950A-D7D4B4D49B0A.jpeg
    9AA36C04-2984-4841-950A-D7D4B4D49B0A.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 3EB595AA-8904-450E-9FDE-7F34A6F6CBEC.jpeg
    3EB595AA-8904-450E-9FDE-7F34A6F6CBEC.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 78
View from Ocean View Inn 2225

Attachments

• 25679ECE-1E5E-4F0C-A0DF-81942A8490DE.jpeg
    25679ECE-1E5E-4F0C-A0DF-81942A8490DE.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 74
Beach view from our last visit Oct 2021

Attachments

• E605928A-8312-44C0-9D54-8EFA91721D30.jpeg
    E605928A-8312-44C0-9D54-8EFA91721D30.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 73
Going on a Disney cruise end of April to May 4th, was hoping to find availability at Vero 5/4-5/6. Booked 5/5 but 5/4 isn't available in any room configuration. It's not exactly close to WDW (or the Miami port) but I'm thinking its booked because it's "May the fourth". Does the resort hold some sort of Star Wars themed day?

Anyways, I have it waitlisted. Rather burn points than pay for 2 nights in the Miami area. Fingers crossed!

I just spent a half hour trying to find any availability for any room at Vero Beach any time in the next year and found absolutely nothing. Is this normal? Is it me?

I just spent a half hour trying to find any availability for any room at Vero Beach any time in the next year and found absolutely nothing. Is this normal? Is it me?
Perhaps it was a bug?

I see the Standard View rooms available for nearly all nights from April onwards.

Reactions: TAK
There are rooms available, it just depends on when/what you're looking for. A full week in an Ocean View Inn Room in June? Probably not right now. But you can waitlist it. I've had very good luck wait listing my preferred room/view at VBR. But for the next year there are lots of availabilities. Clear cookies and all that other stuff, log out/log in, do the hokey pokey, speak sweetly to your laptop and if you're still having probs, call MS. You'll get it and VB is so worth it. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter