VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

I think there is a character meal but I have never seen any characters there in four visits.
When we were there late May, there were no characters and the character meals hadn't come back post-covid. They were keeping a talley at the front desk about how many people asked about the character dinner though.

When we were there late May, there were no characters and the character meals hadn't come back post-covid. They were keeping a talley at the front desk about how many people asked about the character dinner though.
Ha. They have been doing that since at least May 2022. I was asked that last year when I was there. I thought about it again when I was there again last month.

I guess they are doing very comprehensive research into the matter :)

We have a split stay planned starting at BWV and ending here at VB.

On our way back to MCO, can we just drop off our Owner's Locker at any Disney World resort for them to pick up?

We have a split stay planned starting at BWV and ending here at VB.

On our way back to MCO, can we just drop off our Owner's Locker at any Disney World resort for them to pick up?
I would email the Owners Locker folks via their website. They're very responsive, and you might be able to drop it off at their warehouse, which is near the airport.

Any suggestions for a good local place to drive to and park, then walk around and shop?

Any suggestions for a good local place to drive to and park, then walk around and shop?
the main area on the beach is south on a1a.... lots of little shopping places along a1a. there is a public parking place between mulligans and the ocean grille. I would recommend ocean grille but not mulligans.

cute little shops are very walkable throughout the area. some nice ice cream/casual food options as well.

Last year the points chart came out on December 1 2022. That of course means you will know how much it costs but you would have to wait until February 1 2024 to book 1/1/2025 if you are an owner at Vero Beach.

Just wrapping up a stay in a 1BR unit. Was pleased to see that the coffee maker is a Keurig combination. You can brew a whole pot or individual k-cups. Coffee for both is provided.
You must have been in a refurbished room. We were there in October and had a regular coffee pot. Which building?

There’s a SpaceX Falcon heavy launch tonight at 11pm. Should get a sonic boom or two from the boosters coming back for landing.

There’s a SpaceX Falcon heavy launch tonight at 11pm. Should get a sonic boom or two from the boosters coming back for landing.
I understood that was postponed to tomorrow (Wednesday)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter