Vero Beach, Inn Vs. Studio

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
Probably going to try VB for a night in December.

Both Deluxe Studio and Inn-Ocean View are 14 points for a sunday night...what is the difference between the rooms?

The OVIR's are in the main building and have 2 queen beds. The studios are in the outer buildings and ave a queen bed and sleeper sofa. Both have the usual kitchenette with the microwave, toaster, coffee pot, and plastic utensils, paper pates, glasses.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Better ocean views from the Inn rooms.

Agree ....this.

PS If you do this, ask for a room with open slats on the patio. Some of the rooms in the Inn have patios with closed slats and you cannot see the ocean sitting down.

We just spent a couple of nights in an ocean view inn room and LOVED it!! We'll definitely be back! Beautiful resort!! We did not have the open slats on the balcony...that would have been nice. However, I didn't mind standing to see that gorgeous view!

Thanks everyone. Just coming up on my booking window for the trip next year and while I prefer the room layout of the deluxe I think I'll be taking the Inn due to the view consideration. I appreciate the tip on the slats and I'll be sure to remember that on my request and when checking in.

I'll be reading more threads about dining and local activities at Vero but this is a good start to my planning.

(about 1 year ago) we had one king bed (I think it was king...maybe queen) and a pull out sofa not 2 queen beds. The balcony did have a closed half wall so you had to stand to see the ocean. I liked the layout better than the 2 queen beds, felt roomier for just the 2 of us.

Ask for ocean facing. We just had an OVIR that faced the pool and could see only about an inch of ocean above the trees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter