• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero beach pool

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
Just booked for end of July. First is it a good time to go we don’t mind the heat.

But main question is I know the beach is public but how do they monitor the pool?
Do we enter with magic bands like at Disney or do we get bracelets like aulani? Just curious how it works. Thanks.

I was there last year and you needed your room key or magic band to access the pool OR beach.
Awesome thanks. Does each kid have to have a room key to scan or can I scan mine and we all go? Thanks. I assume it’s just a gate right? Not a person

So magic bands do work? Member services told me they don’t. Give me some good news please 🙏

Ok so disclaimer that I assume they work. I used room key for the gates. But maybe they don’t… that would be so weird though? They work on the room doors.

Ok so disclaimer that I assume they work. I used room key for the gates. But maybe they don’t… that would be so weird though? They work on the room doors.
Well that is good news at least that they work on the doors!! Thanks!

So magic bands do work? Member services told me they don’t. Give me some good news please 🙏
We just stayed there and used our new Magic Bands+. They worked just fine on our rooms and the gates. My son went to the fitness center a few times and they did not work there so he just requested a key card from the front desk to use there.

We just stayed there and used our new Magic Bands+. They worked just fine on our rooms and the gates. My son went to the fitness center a few times and they did not work there so he just requested a key card from the front desk to use there.
Thank You!! This is great news. DS has a habit of losing things so I was worried about the key card. Now that we know the Magic Bands work that takes one worry away! :)

When we were there, MB worked but we had to go to the front desk with them first. They didn't automatically work like they do at WDW.
I assume then we won't be able to switch day by day like we do at WDW unless we stop by the front desk for all the bands.

I will just have to tell DS to pick out the one for whole trip and it can't be switched.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter