Vero Beach Question

wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
checked in today in an ocean view inn room really really love the resort but I do have a question. Where do you take your trash? we just came from the beach club villas and there's a trash room on every floor, I don't see one here please advise!! Thanks

The laundry room on the 4th floor has a trash can or if you have large amounts of trash, VBR stores the trash and recycling containers in the garages of the villas.

I'd ask at the front desk.
I did before I posted question here. They offered to have someone come up and take it. They seemed surprised by question. I don't want to call someone for that I'd rather take care of it myself.

We have been staying at VB in a oceanview inn room for years now. This has always been a question for me, too. Quite a few times we have just given it to housekeeping in the hallways as they are working.

As noted there is a trash can (and also an ice machine) in the laundry room. It's not a very large container. There are also trash containers in the garage under the building. I have taken full trash bags down rather than to the laundry room if we happen to be heading to the car to drive offsite for a meal. Otherwise, we usually manage to wait until the T&T service on the fourth day of our stay.

They bring it down for you, it's just the way it's done there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter