Vero Beach Renovations

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Doing On-Line Check-In for our stay in ten days...which buildings are done with renovations...we're staying in a two-bedroom. Any suggestions on things to do??? Mom, Dad and three adult children...

Giving you a little bump up because I'd love to know too.

We are only staying this weekend but I'd like to know what has been updated.
Any pictures of the room update would be super.

Giving you a little bump up because I'd love to know too.

We are only staying this weekend but I'd like to know what has been updated.
Any pictures of the room update would be super.
Thanks for the bump...So hard to find information about renovations on line...

They talked about it in the most recent Disney Files. Said that all renovations were done except on the Cottages.

Doing On-Line Check-In for our stay in ten days...which buildings are done with renovations...we're staying in a two-bedroom. Any suggestions on things to do??? Mom, Dad and three adult children...

We are going in June, also staying in a 2BR, and also with 3 adult children :beach:
Did you find anything interesting to do outside of the resort? Would love to hear. Thanks!

We are going in June, also staying in a 2BR, and also with 3 adult children :beach:
Did you find anything interesting to do outside of the resort? Would love to hear. Thanks!
We have stayed here for the past 7 years for our "end of summer" beach trip (live about 3 hours away). Last August, only one building (#12 I believe) was completed and we did not get to stay in one so anxiously awaiting to see the new ones in person. They photos look great. Having said that, the resort is small and while we love it for a long weekend beach stay it does not have a lot around the area without making a drive. Lots to do on property beach-wise. Definitely not night life if you are looking for that! To drive into downtown Vero is about a 15-20 min drive. They just updated the restaurant on site so looking forward to seeing what that is about. We enjoy the peace and quiet of the resort and look forward to it every year.

We did an airboat ride which was fun and a visit to a citrus grove!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter