• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach

flinkerfrosch

DIS Veteran
Is Vero Beach a good place to go for 3 nights? It would be myself, DH and 2 boys ages 6 and 4.
We're spending 7 nights at WDW in May, and then I thought we could go somewhere else for 3 nights (Vero Beach?)
We fly home out of Orlando, so is the drive pretty far?

Thanks!!!

I think VB is a good option. There is a Community Room and lots of scheduled activities for children. There's a pirate ship splash area, 9 hole mini golf and more.

I would allow 2 hours for the MCO trip, it may be a tad less.

Bobbi:goodvibes

It usually takes us an hour and a half. Last year we went back to Orlando and stayed at AKV for one night to take advantage of the airline check in and the shorter drive to the airport. We were able to go to MNSSHP that night.

It usually takes us an hour and a half. Last year we went back to Orlando and stayed at AKV for one night to take advantage of the airline check in and the shorter drive to the airport. We were able to go to MNSSHP that night.

I like that plan!

Thank-you to everyone that replied!

All your info was very helpful, and I think we will try Vero Beach on our next trip cause we've decided to do a 3 or 4 night Disney cruise instead, yay!!

Thanks again to all :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter