Vero beach

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
we are going to Vero Beach, for the first time. Hubby needs some down time and relaxing by the beach before heart surgery. I need suggestions for restaurants and also wondering if they have gas grills there to use. Thanks

Have you checked for Red Tide at Vero?:confused: I know about two weeks ago there were some posts about Red Tide in Vero Beach, but I haven’t followed it since.

Most of the updates are good. We still have a month so keeping my fingers crossed that it will be okay.

You drive about 15 minutes off island to get to restaurants and grocery. We ate at a place called Fishack. It was good. We also ate dinners at resort. The Green Cabin Room was nice.

If you scroll down about half way down through the first page of this thread, you will find many recommendations for restaurants in the area.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/vero-beach-2017-information-adoration-thread.3568176/

On the beach side there is one charcoal grill and picnic table by the campfire area (North side of resort). There are also charcoal grills on the west side area west of A1A. I'm not aware of any gas grills. The market sells charcoal and grilling supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter