vero beach

chrisd596

DIS Veteran
This might be a crazy question but do you need light jackets at night at this time of year.
Going to be a Vero on Aug 5, 6 and 7th. Would I ever have the need to put a light jacket on.
Thanks for the help.

I would say no. We were there Labor Day weekend last year and it was comfortable at night with shorts/short sleeve shirts on. We were also there in March and a light jacket then would have been good.

Bring along the bugspray because the no-see-ums are out in full force this time of year. We were eaten alive last September.

We were there 2 years ago in August and didn't bring any jackets. etc and wish we had. I would say this is a matter of very personal opinion but I tend to get cold. We were back last August and I packed all of us something. My kids never used theirs (young blood!!), but my hubby and I used our jackets at night. I especially found that some air-conditioning in restaurants was too cold for me. I would say to use your own opinion, if you are like me you may need something. Have a great vacation!!! We'll be there August 10 and I plan on bringing a light jacket for myself.

ENJOY!!!!!

I also thing it depends on the weather at the time. It can get cool at night, especially by the water if there is a good breeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter