Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking for months but just had to ask you a big favor, I looove your designs....please make me the following:
1. 94MH_Pink..name:LYRIC with pink tinkerbell please and walt disney world at the bottom
2. #2IN_head with words: Celebrating 12 incredible years
3. #92MH_Purp for Mommy
4.& 5. #18MH_Yan...for Ray and Ray III
:yay: Thank you in advance for sharing your talent....can't wait to see them

Judi

Can I get the design with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald sky diving and it say Here we come.. can I get that with no names and just the year 2009? Thanks!!!

HEllo Veronica!
Can you please personalize the following designs for me? Thanks!

#161MH_Salute - Daddy
#108MH_Queenmater - Jahlil (w/McQueen only)
#98MH_Tarzan - Jeffery

Veronica,

They are absolutely PERFECT! Thank you soooooo much for the hard work and for spreading so much pixie dusted magic.

Jill

I've been lurking for months but just had to ask you a big favor, I looove your designs....please make me the following:
1. 94MH_Pink..name:LYRIC with pink tinkerbell please and walt disney world at the bottom
2. #2IN_head with words: Celebrating 12 incredible years
3. #92MH_Purp for Mommy
4.& 5. #18MH_Yan...for Ray and Ray III
:yay: Thank you in advance for sharing your talent....can't wait to see them

Judi

0atinkpurple2mom.jpg

0aIncredible_vb_years12.jpg

0aprincessheadpinkwdwTinkerly.jpg

0ayankee2ray2.jpg

0ayankee2ray.jpg

I have just spent the last several hours looking at your beautiful artwork. I'm in awe and wish I could do artwork like you.

I was wondering if I could ask for two pieces for me?

I would like the Jedi Stitch one without a name, just the picture of him with the background since we will not be making it to Star Wars Weekend. My DS will dearly love that shirt.

#3VI_ Maleficent for me, Miranda.

Thank you so much!

Veronica,

Thank you so much for your wonderful work. We proudly wore our t shirts on our trip, and got so many wonderful comments on them! It made our trip just a little more special. My mother in law teared up when we presented them with their shirts. My kids thought it was great that we ALL matched, and not just the two of them. Thanks so much.

If possible, could you do a couple more designs for me? We are going to the beach with my husbands' family, and I wanted to make some shirts for the kids.
If you can't, I understand since you already made me some.

#9prp Ariel with

Sarah
Elizabeth
Mary

#1 car vroom with
Henry

I have just spent the last several hours looking at your beautiful artwork. I'm in awe and wish I could do artwork like you.

I was wondering if I could ask for two pieces for me?

I would like the Jedi Stitch one without a name, just the picture of him with the background since we will not be making it to Star Wars Weekend. My DS will dearly love that shirt.

#3VI_ Maleficent for me, Miranda.

Thank you so much!

I sent you a pm

0aVillians_WDW_Gigimira.jpg

Veronica,

Thank you so much for your wonderful work. We proudly wore our t shirts on our trip, and got so many wonderful comments on them! It made our trip just a little more special. My mother in law teared up when we presented them with their shirts. My kids thought it was great that we ALL matched, and not just the two of them. Thanks so much.

If possible, could you do a couple more designs for me? We are going to the beach with my husbands' family, and I wanted to make some shirts for the kids.
If you can't, I understand since you already made me some.

#9prp Ariel with

Sarah
Elizabeth
Mary

#1 car vroom with
Henry

0aCars_VROOMhen.jpg

0alittle-mermaid-and-friendsframeli.jpg

0alittle-mermaid-and-friendsframelm.jpg

0alittle-mermaid-and-friendsframesa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter