• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you gotten a message yet? I got one...

maybe it's just you and me on here and I am writing to you! :teeth:

Is your favorite food chicken wings? That is the one I just got...

Most of them are from overseas. The next one I get I will tell you. Just an FYI if you get any with the "peas" they are a scrapbooking forum, the "nesties" are a newlywed forum which I also belong to and we need to get some DIS-ers on there soon!

Nope - sorry - how do you tell where they are from? Do you have to input where you are from?

You can write whatever you want. The "peas" and "nesties" always put something to identify themselves. Not personal stuff.

spazzyjazzy said:
You can write whatever you want. The "peas" and "nesties" always put something to identify themselves. Not personal stuff.
Gotcha...thanks this is really fun!

Some can be nasty, or in different languages or just plain dumb. You don't have to respond just throw it back in the water. You can also make your own with the empty bottles on the beach.

spazzyjazzy said:
Some can be nasty, or in different languages or just plain dumb. You don't have to respond just throw it back in the water. You can also make your own with the empty bottles on the beach.
Ive been making some of my own...ramblings from someone who is up way too late! :teeth:

spazzyjazzy said:
I hear ya! By the way, my hubby is from Wisconsin too. :thumbsup2
Well - then he is a GREAT guy! :teeth:
Where in WI? I live near Milwaukee..

Milwaukee too. He also lived in other areas around Milwaukee. Do you know him? just kidding! :) I always ask him the same thing when I see a license plate out here from Wisconsin. I say " Look babe! They are from Wisconsin! Do you know them?" He has learned to ignore me when I say that. He just rolls his eyes at me. :rotfl2:

I grew up in West Allis, but live in New Berlin now...in the winter I wish I lived in Arizona...

How can he roll his eyes! We KNOW everyone when you lived in WI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter