Very last minute flights with Cosmos.....

Samaya

DIS Veteran
Last minute flights with Cosmos.

Anyone lucky enough to be able to pack this evening for tomorrow, flying out 06 June 2013, dep 09:25 London Gatwick arrive 14:05 Florida Sanford with Monarch Airlines on flight MON349.

Flying back Thursday 20 June 2013, depart 16:05 Sanford, arrive 05:25 London Gatwick, MON348.

Cost £ 322.50. (20kgs included)

Or if you require a week to pack what about departing June 13th for 14-nights for £372.50.

Can't wait for the both of us to be retired so to take up these types of late deals.

Last minute flights with Cosmos.

Anyone lucky enough to be able to pack this evening for tomorrow, flying out 06 June 2013, dep 09:25 London Gatwick arrive 14:05 Florida Sanford with Monarch Airlines on flight MON349.

Flying back Thursday 20 June 2013, depart 16:05 Sanford, arrive 05:25 London Gatwick, MON348.

Cost £ 322.50. (20kgs included)

Or if you require a week to pack what about departing June 13th for 14-nights for £372.50.

Can't wait for the both of us to be retired so to take up these types of late deals.

Wow great prices :thumbsup2 wouldn't it be lovely to be in a position to just takeoff like that :cloud9:

We've never booked our flights sooooo late, I'm still holding out for a VA sale for December flights :confused3

We went on a late deal with cosmos last May to Orlando.

No complaints at all for the price.

I think if I wasn't shaped in the Pooh variety I would definately book these up, but I know I can fly with BA and Virgin comfortably and being that I hate flying I would be a nervous wreck boarding with an unknown.

Monarch flight was better than I thought. V quiet so room to spread out. Neither dh or I are small :blush: and we fitted (dh is 6ft 4 as well)

Monarch do have some premium seats not sure how pricey to upgrade

Monarch flight was better than I thought. V quiet so room to spread out. Neither dh or I are small :blush: and we fitted (dh is 6ft 4 as well)

Monarch do have some premium seats not sure how pricey to upgrade

Here's a comparison on economy £329.50 and premium £462.50 with Cosmos leaving tomorrow from Manchester to Sanford for 14 days.

Economy Baggage allowance 20kg
Premium Baggage allowance 30kg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter