Very limited BOG hours in September?

Something must be off. My window opens in 5 days. Just to see how "bad" things are I looked to se what availability would be like 180 from today. Everything - and I mean everything - is available for dinner everywhere except bog. Great time too. ADRs that are considered really hard are open at all times. Breakfast & lunch at bog. Just no dinner.

we will only do dinner there because we like wine with meals (especially on vacation)

we had such a great dinner experience last year so I hope to go back. Hope things open soon? When do dates for the Halloween party usually get published? Maybe then?

My ADR window opened today for Sept 15-18th. No luck with evening ADRs at MK on nights that close at 7pm (aka possible party nights). No luck at CRT or BoG and very limited availability at CP. PLENTY of availability for breakfast everywhere though. So frustrating!! Fingers crossed that dates are officially announced soon and more ADRs open.

My ADR window opened today for Sept 15-18th. No luck with evening ADRs at MK on nights that close at 7pm (aka possible party nights). No luck at CRT or BoG and very limited availability at CP. PLENTY of availability for breakfast everywhere though. So frustrating!! Fingers crossed that dates are officially announced soon and more ADRs open.

Same experience here. My window opened for September 15-19 and no dinner reservations for BoG. We did get two lunch reservations though. One at 1:20 on 9.15 and an 11:30 on 9.19. We are still hoping for a dinner reservation on September 17 though...

We were online on Sunday the 13th at 6 am. BOG was the first one we tackled. Got it for dinner around 5 since that is the latest available. We also were able to a BOG lunch reservation as well. Just need to be up early and take what is available. We may change our times later but until then, we are good.

Does anyone know when they actually announce dates for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween. I called the customer service before in January and someone told me they announce in March and then I called a few weeks ago and they now said mid-April.

I too am hoping they announce more times for dinner at BOG once they announce when the Halloween parties will be because closing at 6pm when the park is open until 10pm (with Magic Hours) is stupid in my opinion

Does anyone know when they actually announce dates for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween. I called the customer service before in January and someone told me they announce in March and then I called a few weeks ago and they now said mid-April.

I too am hoping they announce more times for dinner at BOG once they announce when the Halloween parties will be because closing at 6pm when the park is open until 10pm (with Magic Hours) is stupid in my opinion

I had heard that the rumor was that dates would be officially announced this week, but it's already Wednesday so we'll see. Last year tickets went on sale April 8th.

They announced the dates today. I don't think the reservations have opened up yet.

I just got off the Tour line (not the dining line), and the CM said that it will be more likely when they announce the ticket availability for the MNSSHP.

I'll be watching with y'all for more times to be released! They did this exact same thing last year. I'm pretty sure they opened up more times within a week of announcing MNSSHP dates. Hopefully they do it soon.

Definitely going to keep an eye on this thread! I wish there was a way for alerts to pop up on my phone or something.

Watching this thread as well...our ADR time window opens Tuesday. We don't necessarily need later, but more hours available mean a better chance of getting a table for 5!

Watching this thread as well...our ADR time window opens Tuesday. We don't necessarily need later, but more hours available mean a better chance of getting a table for 5!
Sometimes if you can't get a reservation for 5 you can try one for 6, so keep that in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter