• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very Low Rates at the Marriott

Eeyorestail

Moderator/Proud American
And other Hotels are coming in with pretty good rates right now...For more on some of the great deals available in Orlando, right now, click below, and check things out.

With the state of the travel industry as it is right now, there are bound to be some AWESOME deals quickly moving into place.

Click Here For Great Deals through DreamsRes!

Hi,

I got rooms in the Courtyard at the Marriott in Downtown Disney for $29 a night for the first week of December. The promotion is the 100 years of Disney Magic rate. The $29 a night is on Monday to Thursday but hurry at the reservationist said that the rooms were selling fast.

Judi :D

You just forced me to make a decision. I can g et the Courtyard Marriott in WDW - Downtown Disney for $35/night. However, I have to pay in full NOW and cannot cancel....

I'm nervous about doing this - has anyone ever stayed here before? It seems to be a good compromise of the ON/OFF site decision.

We spent a couple of nights at the Courtyard in Nov 2000 and the rest of our vacation at CBR--my husband insists that we stay at Courtyard next time. We liked it and will be there Nov 2002.:smooth:

Be careful with dreamsres! They are offering me the Courtyard for $79 a night in January, whereas going to Marriott's website directly quotes me $59, a $20 difference, which adds up to $60 for a short 3-night stay.

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Nov. for MVMCP for
$29/night. It was great. Very convenient location, clean room,
interior entrances were a plus, too. I'd stay there again in
a heartbeart. GO FOR IT!!!

Is the Courtyard close enough to walk to Disney World? If not, do they offer shuttles? I did go to their website, but didn't see the answer to these questions.

Thank you.

It's close enough to walk to Downtown Disney
if you're in good shape & aren't carrying a lot
of stuff. I wouldn't recommend walking back
from DTD after a day at the park or shopping.
You probably would be draggin' your wagon!!!

I do believe they offer a shuttle/bus to the parks.
If not, then to DTD and you could catch the
Disney transpo from there.

Have a great time! :D

I have tried booking this rate but an $89 rate is all that comes up. What are the dates for the $29 rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter