Very Merrytime details from Dream Nov 5?

BlueFairy

DIS Veteran
Surely there are folks getting off the ship that will share your experience. We’re looking for screenshots of the Navigator and any details you can share about current occupancy, holiday activities, etc. please post! Thank you.

Surely there are folks getting off the ship that will share your experience. We’re looking for screenshots of the Navigator and any details you can share about current occupancy, holiday activities, etc. please post! Thank you.
I would love to know what Onboard Gifts are offered for purchase before the cruise for the Christmas season. We are booked for next Christmas and it would be nice to get an idea of what I could have waiting in my childrens cabin.

I would love to know what Onboard Gifts are offered for purchase before the cruise for the Christmas season. We are booked for next Christmas and it would be nice to get an idea of what I could have waiting in my childrens cabin.
Based upon what is showing available for me,(sailing the 22nd of this month) I would not expect anything. There are no holiday themed items for sale.

No holiday cabin decorations have been available. When asked, DCL will not say if they will before December. If you want to get ideas, I'd look back pre-pandemic and see examples. In 2019 we ordered the package and it came with a blanket, pillow, magnetic decorations and a FE holder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter