Very Merrytime Stateroom Decorations 2023??

That would explain why I don’t see Xmas in the app :). I hate when I have to call for these types of things :).

I’ll just keep checking the app for Xmas to appear
I am also waiting for Xmas
you can order but do you also get a peak ?

I’m so stressed out with the new port at Fort Lauderdale. I’m trying to evaluate how much stress I should allow for the new port. Currently I’m able to find an infinite amount of stress. I was less stressed about Vancouver. I watched a video about someone’s checking in from the parking lot right up to the ship. But then my situation was different, no scooter, parents were 9 years younger.

Will I have to call about gifts because they are afraid to post them online with concerns of potential delays? Will they offer gifts, will they have the gifts at the port on time? Will the venders be ready? Will the packages be the same as other ports? Will they skip Very Merry gifts because they start up maybe a week before thanksgiving?

Should I have a glass of wine tonight before I try to sleep? Is one glass enough? Should I switch to Brandy? No, tequila?

Still not available 🥲
I honestly think it's too early. The Halloween ones didn't come out until right before the first HOTHS sailings. I would expect we wouldn't see the Merrytime packages until much closer to when the Merrytime sailings start.

I honestly think it's too early. The Halloween ones didn't come out until right before the first HOTHS sailings. I would expect we wouldn't see the Merrytime packages until much closer to when the Merrytime sailings start.
I think you're right. First Merrytime cruise looks to be Nov 6, expecting these to be up by or around Halloween Eve (but will be checking every few days anyway, arghhhh)

I thought maybe since I was seeing advertisements for Halloween that they would at least put the gifts up for those sailings. lol
I just put up my Halloween lights come on Disney let’s get going.

I thought maybe since I was seeing advertisements for Halloween that they would at least put the gifts up for those sailings. lol
I just put up my Halloween lights come on Disney let’s get going.
Halloween packages are available to order now.

Last year I had purchased Christmas holiday themed onboard gifts by September 21 (last year's thread link below). As of today October 4 it is not available yet. We sail on our Merrytime Christmas cruise in only 5 weeks!!! If anyone sees when this become available or knows when it will be available please reply thank you!

Also, as Bonnie1222 said in this thread; Disney really does need to get their act together with this. Last year for Halloween and Christmas they had some really awesome onboard gift merchandise and it was never listed on the website for purchase you had to call in. On both of my sailings guests kept asking how we got some of the items and they were upset this was never offered to them online. People who do not sail DCL much do not know that they have to call in and keep checking they have no idea the merchandise exists! It is a total loss of profit for DCL and loss of additional experience for the guest. And the items were great so maybe if they are not selling as a result of this failed marketing then they think the merchandise design is at fault and change it. Whoever runs that outfit if anyone know send them this link that they aren't doing their job : )

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...christmas-holiday-2022.3896966/#post-64318832

Last year I had purchased Christmas holiday themed onboard gifts by September 21 (last year's thread link below). As of today October 4 it is not available yet. We sail on our Merrytime Christmas cruise in only 5 weeks!!! If anyone sees when this become available or knows when it will be available please reply thank you!

Also, as Bonnie1222 said in this thread; Disney really does need to get their act together with this. Last year for Halloween and Christmas they had some really awesome onboard gift merchandise and it was never listed on the website for purchase you had to call in. On both of my sailings guests kept asking how we got some of the items and they were upset this was never offered to them online. People who do not sail DCL much do not know that they have to call in and keep checking they have no idea the merchandise exists! It is a total loss of profit for DCL and loss of additional experience for the guest. And the items were great so maybe if they are not selling as a result of this failed marketing then they think the merchandise design is at fault and change it. Whoever runs that outfit if anyone know send them this link that they aren't doing their job : )

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...christmas-holiday-2022.3896966/#post-64318832
I have heard closer to Halloween (for the Merrytime packages), and they will be available on the website (as the Halloween ones were this year).

Me and DH are on the first Christmas cruise for the Fantasy November 11. He just asked me about the decoration package as well. They are still not there. I hope DCL gets their act together. We went on the first Halloween on the high last year, and they were very ill prepared. We saw not one special Halloween treat nor beverage in any of the eating locations, whether it be dining room or cafés. We had very bad seas on the day of the Halloween Party, and they still had the Halloween trick-or-treating party outside instead of inside like they used to have it.

I called today and no luck :(. The nice lady I spoke with said they have no ETA. She said it can happen in a week or two or just several days before the first Christmas cruise. So I'll def be calling every day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter