Very Merrytime Stateroom Decorations 2023??

Omg
it’s finally out but geez at 118$
wssnt the previous ones around 89$ ?
this is quite expensive for a blanket and two banners 🙃🙃
evsn quite more forvus Canadian
guess I’ll pass on this

Why do you have to toss the tree? And I just bought the room decorations as this is our first cruise ever and just goes with it being a Merrytime Cruise lol. My wife is going to be so hyped to see this!

Thanks! Do you know if the room decor includes the Goofy plush with the striped tee? I would assume not but just thought I would ask.
I would say yes based on the description.

ITEM 1270
Anchors aweigh on a holly-jolly adventure at sea when you transform your stateroom into a festive wonderland. This merry room decor gift set includes a “Goofy on deck” bendable plush, a cozy holiday blanket with some of your favorite Disney pals, a Mickey Mouse-shaped pillow with a sewn-in advent calendar (includes a stick to mark the date), 2 felt ceiling banners with removable felt ornaments and a handy storage bin.

Why do you have to toss the tree? And I just bought the room decorations as this is our first cruise ever and just goes with it being a Merrytime Cruise lol. My wife is going to be so hyped to see this!
I was told that you can't remove plant from the ship - unless things changed it is just like fruits/veggies/etc it is forbidden. I always bring my own little fake tree with me.

Has anyone ever purchased one of the trees and been able to bring them home??

I would say yes based on the description.

ITEM 1270
Anchors aweigh on a holly-jolly adventure at sea when you transform your stateroom into a festive wonderland. This merry room decor gift set includes a “Goofy on deck” bendable plush, a cozy holiday blanket with some of your favorite Disney pals, a Mickey Mouse-shaped pillow with a sewn-in advent calendar (includes a stick to mark the date), 2 felt ceiling banners with removable felt ornaments and a handy storage bin.
I really love it, especially the blanket. Not me looking at VGT rates just because I want this set.....😂

I was told that you can't remove plant from the ship - unless things changed it is just like fruits/veggies/etc it is forbidden. I always bring my own little fake tree with me.

Has anyone ever purchased one of the trees and been able to bring them home??
Dang! I'll have to call real quick to find out if I don't see anyone respond! That's a good idea about bringing your own little tree. We have a small one I would put on my office desk so might have to do that instead.

I would be happy to order an extra set and ship to someone at cost … just need the $$$ up front. I’m going on the Dream on 12/14

IMG_9030.PNG

The Magic getting last year's decor really bums me out, we're sailing on the Magic. :( We bought this package last year on the Wish! I love the look of the new stuff. Might get the nautical tree so we can have something but man, all this anticipation and checking daily... only for it to be the package we already have! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter