Very rough week for our family

Dreaming of Disney

Mouseketeer
This has been a terrible week for bad news in our family. We found out that my Grandmother has cancer and will have to go through chemotherapy, radiation and surgery, and then at about 9:00 PM tonight my Brother and Brother in Law, who are both in the national guard got a call that they were mobilizing.

They are leaving on April 25 and we have no idea where they will be. I am crossing my finger that they will be state side. Both will leave behind one daughter each. My brother has a 3 1/2 year old, and my brother in law has a 7 month old.

If you could keep my family in your prayers I would really appreciate it. Especially my sister who has such a young baby. I think we had all let our guard down and we really weren't expecting these phone calls tonight.

Thanks.

Your family will be in our family's thoughts and prayers.

I will keep you all in my prayers!

And tell your brother and BIL how much I appreciate them!

My thanks and prayers for both your brother and BIL, DoD, along with their families. And my prayers going for your grandma too, hoping all goes well for her. {{Hugs}}

My true appreciation is with your BIL and brother. My prayers are with them so that they are safe. My prayer are also with your grandmother and the rest of your family {{hugs}}

Sending prayers for all of you.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. Please say thank you to your brother and brother in law for what they are doing and tell them they are so very much appreciated!

Your entire family will be in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I will be sure to tell them that they are more appreciated than they probably know.

I did find out today that they will probably be in Ft. Knox for a month, and after that, who knows.

I'll keep you posted when I find anything else out.

I would be so proud but I would probably be a tad scared and sad too.

I appreciate your brother and brother-in-law doing this.

{{{HUGS}}} for you and prayers for their safety.

Katholyn

Katholyn,

I am VERY proud of them. Both of them enlisted after 9/11, so they knew this was a very real possibility.

But on the flip side I am EXTREMELY scared and nervous, as I am sure many others with activated family members are.

You picked the right place to post - we have lots of prayers for our troops and I'll be sure to include your brother and BIL in my prayers.

Please thank them for making the world a better place. And give them both a big (((HUG))).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter