Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Kevin, I am so sorry for your loss. you and your family are in my thoughts and heart :hug:

Kevin, so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Kevin, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Chris, Ben and I send our deepest condolences to you, John and your family.

you know we all joke and have a good times on these boards but i dont think the podcast team realizes how much we really support them until something like this happens. all joking aside kevin and john, we are all pulling for you and i hope our good energy is felt . you guys have allot of "friends" here who have u guys in our thoughts this week.:grouphug:

Kevin, John and Klose Family,

I'm so sorry to hear this.
You are all in my thoughts....

Big :hug:

My condolences as well go out to the whole Klose family. I feel I know you all through the podcasts and I want to let you know that I'm so sorry for your loss.:grouphug:

It comes through so clearly on the podcast how close you are to your family. I am very sad to have woken up and seen this morning. Thinking and praying for your family, Kevin and John.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, John and the Klose Family. :grouphug:

Kevin, I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad! You, John, your family and the rest of the podcast team are in my thoughts in this very difficult time. Know that there is lots of positive energy being sent your way from me and all of the other Dis'ers who love and appreciate everything you do for us. You guys are like family, even if it is long distance.

So sorry to hear about your Dad,Kevin :hug:

Sending all my love to you all at this sad time :hug:

( Molly wants to send you a big :hug: too )

xxxx

Kevin, Please know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during this difficult time. Everything happens for a reason. I'm sure your Dad was a special person. Look what a fine son he raised - YOU! You are such a friend to all of us.

Peace and love, dear friend...
-Maryann

Oh, Kevin, I am so sorry.
My thoughts and prayers and hugs go out to you and your family.
I truly believe that your father will live on forever in the memories of those who loved him and were touched by him.

Kevin -
My thoughts are with you and your family - may your many happy memories of your dad bring you some measure of comfort during this very difficult time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter