Veteran's Day night at Downtown Disney

TLHB70

DIS Veteran
My family will end our Disney Cruise on Veteran's Day and head straight to Disney MGM Studios. (DH's favorite park) We plan to stay until closing so that we can see Fantasmic. We really want to eat at Rainforest Cafe that night. (DH's favorite Disney restaurant) However, Animal Kingdom will be closed so we have to go to the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney to eat. We have never eaten at that one. I called to try to make PS but they told me that they do not accept PS there; it is a stand in line/wait restaurant. My question is this.........how terrible will the crowds be at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney on Veteran's Day night after Fantasmic? I assume we should get there around 8:30. Does that sound right? What time do you think we will be seated in the restaurant? We NEVER eat that late! Plus I want to get an early start the next morning. I really think we should scratch the restaurant that night and try for another time. However, DH REALLY wants Rainforest Cafe that night. Since we are doing the cruise this time we have less days in the parks so we will not be doing Animal Kingdom. So he knows this is his only chance to get Rainforest Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter