Veterans day, what to expect

I'mfarfaraway

Mouseketeer
We are to be in the WDW from the 6th to the 16th and are trying to pick our non park days. We were thinking of the 10th and were wondering if that was a wise choice. Not sure if this is a long weekend for the states. In Canada just the day is considered a stat.
TIA

Based on the crowd estimator I use, it looks like:
The 10th will be busy for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
The 11th seems to be busy for all parks, with Hollywood Studios having the lowest estimate, but still high.
The 12th seems to be extremely high estimates at all parks for the holiday.
It goes back to normal levels for this time of year on the 13th.

This is obviously just an estimate, but hopefully it's helpful for you!

Based on the crowd estimator I use, it looks like:
The 10th will be busy for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
The 11th seems to be busy for all parks, with Hollywood Studios having the lowest estimate, but still high.
The 12th seems to be extremely high estimates at all parks for the holiday.
It goes back to normal levels for this time of year on the 13th.

This is obviously just an estimate, but hopefully it's helpful for you!
Good information, thank you

Our experiences over Veteran's day are that the holiday itself can get crowded but the rest of the week is pretty nice.

Veterans Day this year actually falls on a Sunday. Therefore, governments and many businesses will observe it on the Monday, making a long weekend for many people.

Enjoy your vacation!

Wondering if that Monday the 12th MVMCP will be busier bc of Veterans Day or no bc it’s back to work for most on Tuesday. Hmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter