VGC and Aulani ?

mort1331

DIS Veteran
Just looking at dates in Nov and the website is not letting me look at these 2 locations? All others no issue,,,any size,,,but the pull down menu has the boxes greyed out for these 2.
Any guesses?

I think you have to call to book those…not sure why.
Not sure why,,,have always been able to book online before. We were just in Aulani this past July booked online. I was just dreaming and looking at what we might be able to do in Nov,,,but those dreams are not showing up.

It's not even letting you see the availability calendars? I just went over and I can see them for November for both resorts.

Just looking at dates in Nov and the website is not letting me look at these 2 locations? All others no issue,,,any size,,,but the pull down menu has the boxes greyed out for these 2.
Any guesses?

Seems to work fine for me, but VGC is all booked up for November as expected. Not sure if that has anything to do with it

They’re showing up for me if starting a new reservation. I’ve found that when I modify a WDW reservation though, I can’t select them.

If you are modifying a WDW booking it won't show you California or Hawaii. Been like that a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter