VGC Check-out time?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
What time is check-out from VGC and do they allow late-checkout? (If so, what time is it?)

Thanks..

---Paul in southern NJ

What time is check-out from VGC and do they allow late-checkout? (If so, what time is it?)

Thanks..

---Paul in southern NJ

11 is checkout time. :) I've never asked for late-checkout but you can call front desk early to find out! ;)

We were told that they do not do late check outs. We have never gotten our villa earlier than 4pm. I'd hate to think of what time you would be waiting 'til if they had people checking out late.

We were told that they do not do late check outs. We have never gotten our villa earlier than 4pm. I'd hate to think of what time you would be waiting 'til if they had people checking out late.

I have been told at 2 PM our room was ready when we were staying at OKW... so early arrival is available.

I was just hoping to hold on to it for a few extra hours, but if we can't, we can't. Won't be heart broken over it.

---Paul in Southern NJ

We've had our rooms early at AKV and OKW, too. We have never gotten our room earlier than 4pm at VGC, our home resort, and we have stayed there 10 times. We always plan on our check in day being a park or pool day. We specifically asked before about late check out and were told that it is not allowed. We have been allowed a late check out with the regular hotel rooms, though.

There are no late checkouts with DVC. With the high occupancy of the villas and the time it takes to turn them over, guests need to leave on time.

We just left the resort and check-out is indeed 11am. We have stayed there about 5 times and have NEVER got a room before 4pm. On the flip side, we almost always have a room ready at OKW and have even checked into BLT at 8AM and got our room!!!! BWV is another one who can never seem to have a room ready before 4pm.

When we left GCV a few days ago, we had a knock on the door from mousekeeping at about 10:55am. We told them we were leaving in 2 minutes, which we did, and when we walked away, I saw a team of 4 housekeepers ready to attack various rooms. They had sheets, towels, etc. in a basket outside of all rooms that they needed to service. Strange to see all the mousekeepers, since I hadn't seen one at all until that morning. FYI, seems they want you out and will come knockin!

I stayed there this week, our room was not ready until 5:00pm. I went to the front desk around 4:00 to say we had not received a text, they said it would be ready in a few minutes. Went back to the desk at 4:30, cm disappeared into the back room for about 10 minutes and came out and said it would be ready shortly. He did give us an instant fastpass, good for anything except WoC or RSR. He checked again before we left the front desk and it was ready. We used the fastpass for TSM, which had about a 45 min wait, so it was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter