Vgf studio or 1 bedroom?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
I still can't decide which to book for me,hubby and 2 small children(4 and 2.5)? Obviously the 1 bedroom would be better but it's SO many more points. The studio looks like it could be comfortable? Can't decide. I keep going back and forth. What is your experience. If I book a studio it means we can squeeze in another vaca later in the year. If a 1 bedroom that will be it. Help!

It depends on how long you are looking at and how much stuff you pack. If you tend to pack a lot then I would suggest a 1 bedroom for the storage space. If you are only going for a few days and don't pack a lot you should fit into a studio.

We have kids similar ages and toured the room recently/stayed in a studio elsewhere bc we didn't have the kids.

I think a lot depends on how your kids sleep, too. For us, the one bedroom will mean everyone will sleep better, which is priceless!

Also, if you bring a double stroller it will take up a lot of room in a studio.

Third, do you hang at the hotel/eat breakfast there? The kitchen in a one bedroom makes eating in doable. Can't do that in a studio. But if you are up & at em the second you wake up leave for the parks, a studio would be fine.

Finally though; we just cancels a VGF stay because we booked two one bedroom stays for less than one bedroom stay (same length of time) at VGF. Now we have some 2014 PTS & all of 2015 for a trip in 2015. We did 3 trips this year instead of bc of this change. Worth it to us! We will stay at VGF for a shorter stay when it's just hubby and I some time :) (& after we buy more points!:))

We are doing a studio with 3 kids as our kids will sleep on the pull out no problem and when we are at disney we don't spend a lot of time in the room. Mainly quick breakfast, small break and sleep. Plus having two showers outweighs other things to us.

We usually book a studio for our first 4 or 5 nights as we are mostly in the parks. After that we love a one bed somewhere. We have booked our first 4 nights at VGF and a further 8 nights in a one bed at Kidani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter