VGT notification question

CT Mom of 3

Mouseketeer
So I booked a GTY/VGT for the July 7 Fantasy - will DCL email me my room whenever they assign one or will I one day log on to look at my reservation and a room will magically be there? I realize I'm still quite a ways out and probably won't get a cabin assigned for a while but just wondering if they notify you by email.

Thanks!

So I booked a GTY/VGT for the July 7 Fantasy - will DCL email me my room whenever they assign one or will I one day log on to look at my reservation and a room will magically be there? I realize I'm still quite a ways out and probably won't get a cabin assigned for a while but just wondering if they notify you by email.

Thanks!

You will log on and just see it assigned at some point online. As far as I know they do not send out an email notification. You may also find out in your cruise docs or at the port.

MJ

You will not receive an e-mail. It will be posted on your reservation. VGT (and I- and OGT) assignments are typically posted two Mondays before you sail (< two weeks). In your case, I would plan on receiving it no later than Monday June 25th.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter