Via Napoli, Yak & Yeti or Coral Reef?

Momma_Lanier

Mouseketeer
Which is the better of the 3?
We’ve never done Via Napoli or Yak & Yeti. We liked Coral Reef when we did it a few years ago but I’ve heard the food quality has gone down. It’s almost ADR day and we are doing mostly character meals (did bounce back for free dining) but I wanted a couple non-character meals. OR if there’s another restaurant we should try, let me know!

We've never been to Coral Reef, but like both Via Napoli and Yak & Yeti. The food is so different from each other, it's hard to choose a best one though. Yak & Yeti is probably a better deal on the dining plan.

Of the 3, Yak and Yeti is my favorite. Yak and Yeti and California Grill are the only 2 restaurants we go to every trip.

I would rank them: Via Napoli, Yak & Yeti, and then distant Coral Reef
However, I think you can get some interesting eats in Epcot with quick service and snacks, so I might pick Yak & Yeti as I like having a place to take a break and sit in Animal Kingdom.

Via Napoli by a MILE... at least. We've done the other two and will never go again. Mediocre food at best, and I had terrible service at Y&Y three times -- gave up after that.

Via Napoli by a MILE... at least. We've done the other two and will never go again. Mediocre food at best, and I had terrible service at Y&Y three times -- gave up after that.
Curious, because I think it makes a difference in my experience at least, are you a Landry Card holder?
I have noticed a significant change in service since we joined.
It shouldn't make a difference but I guess with Landry, it does.

Curious, because I think it makes a difference in my experience at least, are you a Landry Card holder?
I have noticed a significant change in service since we joined.
It shouldn't make a difference but I guess with Landry, it does.
No - not a card holder. As you say, that really shouldn't make a difference. Didn't realize this, but that's all the more reason NOT to go in my book! And honestly, the food there is just ok IMO. We prefer to split our AK eating between Tiffins and Tusker House. :)

No - not a card holder. As you say, that really shouldn't make a difference. Didn't realize this, but that's all the more reason NOT to go in my book! And honestly, the food there is just ok IMO. We prefer to split our AK eating between Tiffins and Tusker House. :)
They have me hooked with the Ahi Tuna Nachos or I'd be willing to skip them myself. I'm not a big fan of Landry properties in general. I will not eat at Rainforest or T-Rex for instance, they are just awful and over priced even when not at Disney property. (in the case of Rainforest).
Well, and my DH is even more a fan than I am. He is addicted to their burger.
We do Yak and Yeti for 1 meal and Tiffins or Nomads for another.
And squeeze in Satuli' somewhere too.

They have me hooked with the Ahi Tuna Nachos or I'd be willing to skip them myself. I'm not a big fan of Landry properties in general. I will not eat at Rainforest or T-Rex for instance, they are just awful and over priced even when not at Disney property. (in the case of Rainforest).
Well, and my DH is even more a fan than I am. He is addicted to their burger.
We do Yak and Yeti for 1 meal and Tiffins or Nomads for another.
And squeeze in Satuli' somewhere too.
I hear ya'! I am a HUGE Ahi Tuna fan, so probably best that I don't recall ever having that there... :)

We absolutely despised Via Napoli. Very, very loud restaurant and the worst service of a 28 day trip. I'm a massive Italian/pizza fan so I really really wanted to like it but nope.
We love Yak & Yeti, definitely the best asian food we've had in the world. Haven't been to Coral Reef for a few years. They're different restaurants entirely. We're doing both on our upcoming trip. YY because we love the food, Coral Reef because we want my first-timer boyfriend to experience the unique atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter