• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria & Alberts - Question about current menu choices to anyone that has been lately.

JKMastalski

Enjoys wine at Victoria Falls
We've dined there many times and we have a reservation next week for our 20th wedding anniversary. We're on the fence about going as it seems to have lost a little appeal to us lately. I reached out to them and they sent me the current menus that they are serving now. If I don't eat seafood or lamb, any idea what will be substituted for those 3 courses on the smaller menu from anyone that has dined there recently?
We need to decide on canceling in the next couple of days.

Thank you!

We ate there 2 weeks ago and they called us several days in advance to go over any food preferences or allergies. my wife has a salt allergy and doesn’t eat red meat. When we arrived they gave us the menus they had for the evening and there was a duck course on my wife’s (I told them she eats poultry meaning chicken and turkey however she does not like duck) she said something to the waitress and they were easily able to accommodate with a Tuna course they did a tuna course and a chicken course for her both of which were excellent. I will also say Glacier 51 Toothfish was probably the best fish I have ever eaten. A fabulous experience (although 3 hours was a bit long for me to sit)
funny thing was after they changed the duck course they printed a new menu for her. I will see if I can attach a photo of the menu here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 37

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter