Victoria and Albert's HELP!

figment7

Earning My Ears
My spouse and I are celebrating are 10 year wedding anniversary in Disney. We go to Disney often and wanted to use this trip to finally try V&A. We want the Queen Victoria room badly. Does anyone know how difficult is it to get this reservation? We are approaching our 180 days, but I know obviously people arriving in proximity have already been able to book. Any advice would be appreciated : )

Are you staying on site? If you do, it helps immensely. Especially if you're trying to book deeper into your trip. Booking it at 186 days (a week into your trip) will improve getting the reservation you want. Booking at 190 is probably the only way to guarantee the time and date you are really desiring, but that means staying on property for almost 2 weeks.

If you're off-site then you can book only at 180, and people staying on property will have that massive head start. It may be possible to get a table, but not at the exact time you want.

You can also call them at 180+stay days out, I think beginning at 9:00 am. Here's their contact information:

http://www.victoria-alberts.com/reservations.html

Thank you for your help! We check in on property, Dec. 16, and out on the 20th so we have a smaller window. I have my fingers crossed! I called yesterday and they still had table available for my day, but I still have about a week until I can book.

QVR is not that hard to get when you're calling 180+ days out. Call the restaurant directly (wdw-dvna) and consider setting up an earlier room reservation to extend your 180 day window a bit and make it a guarantee you'll get in, then cancel the room reservation.

OK - first? CALL these people. Yes, WDW does have online booking. It stinks. V&A just does not WORK that way....

V&A has their OWN website at....
http://www.victoria-alberts.com/

A significant link on that site..... CONTACTING them:

"To make reservations or purchase gift certificates, call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit."

That number, unlike any other WDW SIG, is going to get you to V&A ITSELF - not some half baked operator in another country. These people are VERY SERIOUS about insuring the best dining experience you can have :).

Absolutely call them. The online booking looks like it works, but I don't think it really does. I messed up and didn't call until a day later for Wine & Dine Weekend. I was still able to get the QV room on a night that worked. But really try calling at 9am EST. Good luck:goodvibes

My experience with V&A was also that the online reservations did not work, but they had availability when I phoned their direct number (not general WDW dining number).

Phone them directly. Your going to love it especially the QV rm. If you enjoy wine I strongly encourage the wine pairing. Enjoy. I have a review of it in my TR from 2010 in my siggy.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and help! I will post here as soon as I get the reservation, only four more days until I can call : )

I'm going to be the oddball and say to still try online the second online bookings open. There are only the four tables available and waiting until phone lines open may make you miss your opportunity. I booked online for the Queen's room and had no problem. I went back to check something an hour later and everything was gone. Sure, you can still call by four tables are four tables. It's worth trying both in my opinion.

I've never had a problem booking online. You could call them too, but I find that online is always faster. I've been able to book on the computer and my phone

It was 180+. I went online during the first day of our window and I couldn't book the first day of our trip, but I could the second. Good luck!

Sandy and I have also booked online. But Folks? This is sort of pointless. Let me explain why....
Regardless of HOW you book, V&A will ultimately CALL YOU. "Online" does not give V&A the DATA they need. They will ABSOLUTELY PHONE you to understand allergies, food aversions - all sorts of stuff. And they will not stop calling until you TALK to them :).

This is a STUNNING dining experience.... and they are very serious about making SURE that this is a "stunning dining experience" :).

Sandy and I have also booked online. But Folks? This is sort of pointless. Let me explain why....
Regardless of HOW you book, V&A will ultimately CALL YOU. "Online" does not give V&A the DATA they need. They will ABSOLUTELY PHONE you to understand allergies, food aversions - all sorts of stuff. And they will not stop calling until you TALK to them :).

This is a STUNNING dining experience.... and they are very serious about making SURE that this is a "stunning dining experience" :).

How far out do they do this? I live outside us/canada and the disney booking system doesn't allow for overseas numbers so I have a fake number in the system (only way to do it). Just don't want them cancelling my booking because they can't re-confirm...

How far out do they do this? I live outside us/canada and the disney booking system doesn't allow for overseas numbers so I have a fake number in the system (only way to do it). Just don't want them cancelling my booking because they can't re-confirm...

They will call you about a week before the reservation. In your case, I'd call them a couple of days prior to that (about 9-10 days out), and explain the phone number situation. Maybe they'll be able to talk with you about your preferences, avoidances, and allergies then.

They will call you about a week before the reservation. In your case, I'd call them a couple of days prior to that (about 9-10 days out), and explain the phone number situation. Maybe they'll be able to talk with you about your preferences, avoidances, and allergies then.

Thank you! Good tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter