• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria and alberts questions

enzy65

Mouseketeer
Are they closed Sunday and Monday??
Is it just one seating (5:30-8:05) each night, regardless of the room you are in??

They only seat each table once a night. The seating times are staggered within those hours:). We had an 8pm reservation and didn't leave until 11:30. It was worth the late night!!!

They only seat each table once a night. The seating times are staggered within those hours:). We had an 8pm reservation and didn't leave until 11:30. It was worth the late night!!!
When it came time for you to book a reservation, were you given a choice of the time between 5:30 & 8? Or did you essentially book a seating for that night and then they provided you with the actual seating time?

When it came time for you to book a reservation, were you given a choice of the time between 5:30 & 8? Or did you essentially book a seating for that night and then they provided you with the actual seating time?
There will be multiple times available if there is still availability. They can range anywhere in the time the restaurant is open. I have a reservation for 6:10.

Many book online, but we called as soon as they opened at the 60 day mark and took the first that was available. Had 6:40 pm reservations. We were there on January 13th.

There's only one turn per table a night. Basically, the table you are seated at will be yours, regardless of when you are seated. The only reason seating is staggered is so that the kitchen doesn't have to make each course at the same time for the entire restaurant.

Can someone who has recently dined there let me know how much the total bill usually comes out to?

Main dining room with wine pairing?

Thanks

Seating is staggered throughout the night, last time we went we had a 730pm reservation and the meal was about 2 1/2 hours long

Seating is staggered throughout the night, last time we went we had a 730pm reservation and the meal was about 2 1/2 hours long
Was this since it's re-opened? And were in the Dining Room with the 7 course menu or one of the others with a longer menu?

Can someone who has recently dined there let me know how much the total bill usually comes out to?

Main dining room with wine pairing?

Thanks
Was there last Nov. Price with pairing in Queen Victoria room with extra entree added (White Truffle) including tax and tip $712 for 1 person.
Meal was just under 4hrs long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter