• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
There is no reason anyone should just limit themselves to a simple hamburger, cheeseburger, or chicken tender meal at Walt Disney World. Luckily, most of the quick service restaurants that have a basic menu will have at least one item that's a bit more interesting. At Backlot Express inside Disney's Hollywood Studios, the specialty menu item is a Cuban Sandwich and it's actually really good!

I love a good Cuban sandwich ( or even a half way decent one ). I was glad to see this addition.

They used to have a great grilled vegetable sandwich too. Not sure if they still do. Interesting many of the QS restaurants will have something unique that the others don't. We might have a burger only once during our week stay. Plenty of choices.

Thank you. Might have to give the Cuban sandwich a try too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter