• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Video Chat

Does anyone know if the Ratatouille ride is included in the new DAS program or if we have to purchase genie+?
All rides are included, HOWEVER Remy is not on Genie+ in the first place nor does it have a standby line so there are different rules.

Remy requires a virtual boarding group. You will need to secure one via the app the day of and there is no gaurantee you will be able to get one.

IF you do get one, once your group number is "called" you can approach the line and join.
There is usually a separate entrance for DAS users so they won't wait in the line after their group has been called, but I haven't ridden Remy yet to know if thats the case here

Is everyone that made it through and were able to do the 2 per day selection only offered very limited times. Did I read it was only 10, 2 or 5?

I was not offered any times at all, just asked what rides I wanted. I got all the rides and the time didnt really matter to me except for our arrival day . . . Both times are before we arrive and I just noticed that. I’m on the chat to see if that can be changed but if it can’t I’ll make sure they cancel so someone else can grab them.

Does anyone know if the Ratatouille ride is included in the new DAS program or if we have to purchase genie+?
Remy requires a Boarding Group like RotR did until recently -- you can either try to join the virtual queue at 7am or you can purchase it as an Individual Lightning Lane Selection. Remy is not part of the $15 Genie+. It has no standby wait and therefore DAS cannot be used in the typical manner to obtain a DAS return time. Once you have secured a Boarding Group (either way), you can then use DAS once your BG is called.

Same. I’m at hour 8. Really frustrating that my first few messages from 7am say “read” next to them but nothing else ever happened. The rest say “sent” and get the same auto-reply.

Yesterday every time the chat bot sent a message about long hold times, etc - the "Read" on my previous messages showed up. I don't think an actual person was reading them, just the way the system works, by the chat bot sending you a message - it marks previously sent messages from you as "Read".

I was not offered any times at all, just asked what rides I wanted. I got all the rides and the time didnt really matter to me except for our arrival day . . . Both times are before we arrive and I just noticed that. I’m on the chat to see if that can be changed but if it can’t I’ll make sure they cancel so someone else can grab them.

Wow that stinks. Yes I thought that I head read folks were being offered a few time options. What are the times you were given.

I am calling it quits. It’s 22:00 here so will try again tomorrow. Can stay up later tomorrow. Best of luck all! Fingers crossed you get through soon.
Sorry you have to quit, but I understand for sure. Good luck to you in the morning. I am still waiting. I have to leave work in a little bit and I hope that's not when they decide to get on the chat with me when I'm driving home. Would suck to miss it, but I'm not answering while driving.

Got in the queue at 8:38….. still waiting…. If it was not for my Mom, I would hang up!!!

Made it home and still waiting. I’m starting to think it’s not going to happen tonight
I’m thinking the same. I wish there was some way to even know if you’re still in line. It’s been 11 hours now. Is it starting over every time it sends the automated reply? So frustrating.

Just got kicked!!!
Chat Admin
at 18:25, Oct 14:
Thank you for contacting us to pre-register for the Disability Access Service. Due to the Guest's excitement and the popularity of this new service, we are experiencing high wait times. As we value your time, we are no longer taking chats this evening. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to assisting you when we reopen. If you are not arriving soon, we encourage you to try again closer to your theme park visit.

Wow!

IMO, if an agent can close the conversation, they should be able to assist the person!

Last edited:
Just got kicked!!!
Chat Admin
Thank you for contacting us to pre-register for the Disability Access Service. Due to the Guest's excitement and the popularity of this new service, we are experiencing high wait times. As we value your time, we are no longer taking chats this evening. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to assisting you when we reopen. If you are not arriving soon, we encourage you to try again closer to your theme park visit.

Wow!

IMO, if an agent can close the conversation, they should be able to assist the person!
That’s very disappointing, but I’m pretty sure that is an automated message, sent to close a number at the same time.

Just got kicked!!!
Chat Admin

Wow!

So sorry, that sucks. I think I’m still I’m the chat. Haven’t gotten that message tonight yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter