Video from PCC 3.0 now on YouTube

It was so fun to see everyone and I ended up watching the entire podcast I'd already listened to because I was having such a good time watching the team live!

It was so great to see the reactions and expression that go along with the laughter and voices we hear every week!

Thanks Pete for posting and great job Dustin on the video!

Thanks for the video. I really enjoyed watching the interaction that I get to listen to every week.
Great job Dustin.

Awesome video, fun to see all the team's faces, both the Orlando and DL teams. Plus after listening to the audio, I had a feeling I had seen Natalie Bailey on my Magic cruise in 2011 and thanks to the video, I was right!

Here's my photo of Natalie hosting a panel with Pixar director Lee Unkrich onboard the Magic:
P1010579.jpg

It was so fun to see everyone and I ended up watching the entire podcast I'd already listened to because I was having such a good time watching the team live!

Pretty much how I felt!

I also couldn't get over how truly adorable Corey and Julie were! Everyone looked great but seeing those two together talking about their children and the incident with the hairbrush was just so cute to hear let alone watch!

I loved how animated Pete was talking. Loved seeing the joke on Walter's hair then just hearing it(he did have great hair!).

Kevin and John looked Fantastic as did Kathy and Teresa!

Truly did love this, thanks for posting it and thanks to Dustin for filming it, great editing as always! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter