• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIDEOS: Disney's Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary Celebration!

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys,

Just stopping by to share some of the fun from the Anniversary Celebration at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The guys went to a media event last night where they were shown the Wonderful World of Animation Projection Show and of course they took video!

If you didn't catch the livestream of the special Anniversary Cavalcade this morning, here is a video showing all the fun.

Also, I put together a big photo post with tons of pics from the event including merchandise and treats. If you want to check it out, head HERE.

Enjoy!!

Can I be the one to say that I was pretty unimpressed with that 'cavalcade?' I mean, some parade cars with the same characters you can see any day there, some cheesy canned dialog by the hosts and a new logo??? I'm a graphic artist and I am able to generate more excitement for my branding designs, and I'm not a multi-billion $$ company.

I was not there, but if I was a guest who got up super early and hung out all morning just to see that, I would be pretty miffed. Not sure what I wanted to see...but it wasn't that.

These events are becoming mini-versions of what the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade has become...just push out whatever property (or show) that you have a direct interest in and who cares about the entertainment value.

Happy 30th anyway.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter