Viewing Illuminations

MOCHAGIRL2

Earning My Ears
COULD ANYONE RECOMMEND A RESTAURANT IN EPCOT THAT WE COULD HAVE DINNER AND SEE ILLUMINATIONS? THE LAST TIME WE WERE AT EPCOT WE ATE AT ROSE N' CROWN, BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT RC LATELY. WE LOVED IT, AND THE FOOD WAS NOT BAD AT ALL, BUT THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO. IF THERE ARENT ANY, IS THERE A GOOD SPOT TO SIT AND WATCH ILLUMINATIONS?? THANKS FOR ANY HELP!:goodvibes

I Know, We Did That On Our Very First Trip To Wdw, And It Was So Special To Sit On The Patio And Watch Illuminations. I Just Didnt Know If There Was Somewhere Else Also?

We had dinner at Rose N Crown and the food and service were horrible; probably the worst dining experience I have ever had at WDW. To compensate, the manager moved us to the patio for dessert and Illuminations (which was very nice of him). However, the wind was not in our favor that night and we were almost choked by the smoke!:lmao:

I do not think you can view Illuminations from any other TS restaurant. You can view it from the patio at the CS in Mexico however, you just have to be there early to get a table.

Of the places that take ADRs, only Rose and Crown has any outside seating. Its possible to see Illuminations from window tables in one of the restaurants in Japan (the former lounge, which I don't know if it takes reservations or not) and one of the restaurants in France. But you need to get lucky enough for a window table - and even then, your view isn't great. With Rose and crown, you only have about a 30% chance of getting seated outside.

Of places without ADRs, the fast food spot in Mexico has tables right by the lagoon, but requires a lengthy camp out for a spot.

(Proper capitalization makes your posts much easier to read).

Sorry my capitalization offends you. I have a hard time reading others comments because of abreviations and misspellings. I will try to accommodate.

Sorry my capitalization offends you. I have a hard time reading others comments because of abreviations and misspellings. I will try to accommodate.

Not offended at all. (I try and spell out most stuff and try to spell correctly myself because I find the spellings and abbreviations hard to read as well).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter