views on my ADR's - what should I use my free dining on and what should I just pay fo

CJ2001

Mouseketeer
We have got free dining for 6 nights, we have paid for 4 adults but my disney profile is showing as adult and kids dining (my son would eat adult meals so I hope he is able to still get free adult meals).

Here are my ADR's - what do you think I should use as table credits and what do you thinks we should pay for? I have put what I think next to them.

Table service meals (allowed 6 credits)

8.10am Princess Storybook Dining - Akershus Royal Banquet (1 credit)
12.10 Sci Fi Dine-in
5.50pm Coral reef (1 credit)
6.35pm Trails Ends Restaurant (1 credit)
7pm Raglan Road (1 credit)
8.15 Tusker house (1 credit)
8.35am Crystal Palace (1 credit)

Then we have 6 counter service's for a lunches and couple of dinners, we will be at MNSSHP on 28th October (we dont have free dining for that day) where would be the best place to eat without a booking?

Congratulations. Nice looking set of ADRs.

Have you checked up the menus and worked out what you might want to eat for each place? You could work out the rough cost from it and figure out which would be the cheapest meal and pay OOP for that one.
Having said that, it's highly likely that Sci Fi might work out to be the cheapest meal of the set there.

There are a number of counter service places at MK; serving a variety of different foods. Without knowing what your food preferences are, any of them could work. I like Cosmic Rays and Columbia Harbour House. Again, I recommend you take a look at the counter service menus and work out what appeals to you.

There are a number of places you could go to look at dining menus. I prefer AllEars.

Congratulations. Nice looking set of ADRs.

Have you checked up the menus and worked out what you might want to eat for each place? You could work out the rough cost from it and figure out which would be the cheapest meal and pay OOP for that one.
Having said that, it's highly likely that Sci Fi might work out to be the cheapest meal of the set there.

There are a number of counter service places at MK; serving a variety of different foods. Without knowing what your food preferences are, any of them could work. I like Cosmic Rays and Columbia Harbour House. Again, I recommend you take a look at the counter service menus and work out what appeals to you.

There are a number of places you could go to look at dining menus. I prefer AllEars.

Thanks PIO, yeah I like the look of Cosmic Rays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter