Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

Viggle started out great, it's easy to earn points but there is just never anything to use the points on.

When I first started using the app I always cashed out for Sephora giftcards, I have gotten about 5 of them before they disappeared. Now there are never any good giftcards available and when they are the point value has gone way up and they sell out so quickly.

I have over 300,000 points but they just sit in my account as of now. I'm hoping to see vViggle eventually add back giftcards as a mainstay in the rewards section, so I'm keeping the app but who knows if it will ever really improve.

Gift Cards are released IN VERY LIMITED QUANTITY once per day (5 - 6 days per week), usually between 3p - 6p ET. You have to check the app constantly during that time and QUICKLY hit redeem, wait for an code to be texted to you and QUICKLY enter it to get a $5 - $10 card.
I was able to get a $5 Best Buy Yesterday. Luckily we were on break during the time they were released and was able to check. I miss them more often then not these days. I have over 200k points and like was said above nothing to use them on.

I hope they bring back the old Viggle. I have a ton of points as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter