Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

Have people definitely received gifts/gift cards from Viggle for these things?

I have gotten a 3 - $25 Best Buy e gift cards from Viggle, the last one about a week ago. Have enough for another one but have not been lucky to find them in stock again.

I'm anxious to see what the changes will be - sounds like it could be soon (tomorrow?). I do think its bold to "promise" we'll love them! I'm an optimist and welcome change for the most part

I did read their fiscal year end announcement recently and they've certainly made money in the last year and have had tremendous growth in membership. It just seems their current reward model wasn't scalable for the increase in members.

Personally, I wish they'd offer a cash out to PayPal that was a reasonable exchange for points.

So what is every ones thoughts on the new "update?"

No more straight bonuses, only 2X/3X watch bonus. Makes checking into multiple shows no longer beneficial. Just check into the highest X for the hour.

And can't even log in with my iPod. Keep getting errors. Have uninstalled multiple times.

On my Android Phone (which I already hate) the name of the show is covering the 2X / V notations.

I keep getting an error a new version is available, go to the app store to download, but it doesn't give me an option to download new version.

I keep getting an error a new version is available, go to the app store to download, but it doesn't give me an option to download new version.

I am getting the same thing on my iPhone 4.

You will need to uninstall and reinstall, this is suppose to "fix" the issues. But so far, I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and still can't get it to work on my iPod.

Yikes - they have a $10 Starbucks card in limited quantity for 25,000 points and so far I don't see other gift cards. I'm at 52k on mine and was hoping for another BestBuy which I could then convert to an Amazon gift card in the store (this is what I usually do) but gosh it's been ages and they might not get them in.

Anyone else cash in on the Starbucks?

Heather

was hoping for another BestBuy which I could then convert to an Amazon gift card in the store (this is what I usually do) but gosh it's been ages and they might not get them in.

I was able to get one last week. They were gone quick though. So unless you happen to be checking the rewards at that time, you were S.O.L.

Couldn't get in with my new account I made last night (emailed support on it... we'll see what happens) so I tried to make a new account as a test and it worked. There's still Starbucks GCs there, to those who are trying to get in.

Some are reporting on ViggleTips that they had to uninstall/reinstall quite a few times. If you can't get in and have nothing else to do, go for it? I did it once, and it helped with the update I needed to have the App Store prompt me for.

Some are reporting on ViggleTips that they had to uninstall/reinstall quite a few times. If you can't get in and have nothing else to do, go for it? I did it once, and it helped with the update I needed to have the App Store prompt me for.

I did it 3 - 4 times on my iPod and then finally deleted from my iPod and download it to iTunes & uploaded it to my iPod - it finally worked.

Any idea why I have no audio?

I did it 3 - 4 times on my iPod and then finally deleted from my iPod and download it to iTunes & uploaded it to my iPod - it finally worked.

Any idea why I have no audio?

Audio meaning you can't check-in, I take it? Or am I thinking wrong?

If so, you'll need to go to Settings > General > Restrictions > (You'll be prompted to put in your passcode if you have one active here) > Microphone. Make sure Viggle is toggled on by switching it to the green side.

If this isn't what you mean, you may need to elaborate on 'no audio'.

Never mind, I figured it out. If I watch a 60 min show with a 2x then I get 120 pts, right? So I don't need to try to switch shows to get points, just check into the one with the biggest bonus.

Audio meaning you can't check-in
No Audio as in notification of new Viggle Live.
I can check in, though it keeps checking into the WRONG episode of Restaurant Impossible.

Just got logged on. What does 4x or 2x mean? Aren't they doing regular points anymore?
Never mind, I figured it out. If I watch a 60 min show with a 2x then I get 120 pts, right? So I don't need to try to switch shows to get points, just check into the one with the biggest bonus.

Yes and no more manual check in for bonuses either. If you can't check in with audio then you wont get the bonus points any longer.

Beehn said:

Doesn't matter. It seems no one is getting their bonus points. I got 55 points for a 1 hour show. This upgrade stinks.

Doesn't matter. It seems no one is getting their bonus points. I got 55 points for a 1 hour show. This upgrade stinks.
Did you check in with audio or manual?

I got the bonus for Ellen. I got bonus points for Restaurant Impossible, even though it was checked into the wrong Episode. We will see how Survivor does.

disneychrista said:
Did you check in with audio or manual?

I got the bonus for Ellen. I got bonus points for Restaurant Impossible, even though it was checked into the wrong Episode. We will see how Survivor does.

All my check-ins were audio, but no bonus on anything. From what I'm seeing on FB, almost everyone is having the same problem.

All my check-ins were audio, but no bonus on anything. From what I'm seeing on FB, almost everyone is having the same problem.

They really seem to have rushed this so called update, so they could limit points we can earn each day.

On my Android - get you already answered this question on Viggle Live, when I know I didn't already answer the question. But getting the 5 / 10 point banner ads.

On my iPod - I am not getting any of the 5 / 10 point banner ads, but no issue with Viggle Live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter