Villa or hotel room?

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
What are the pros and cons of Villas vs hotel rooms? I am really liking the Studio villas and they seem a little cheaper than an actual room.

We (2 adults and 13 yr DS) are visiting in November 2018 and still trying to decide where to stay and what kind of room.

I have been looking at The Wilderness, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian(could be out of our price range).

Thank you'
Sue

The villas have a kitchenette which is nice, but they have a fold down bed. The rooms have two regular beds in them. I love the AKL villas, but have only stayed in a one bedroom there.

The big "con" for a family staying in a studio with more than 2 guests is that someone has to sleep on a fold-out couch. Pro is you get a kitchenette with a full-size coffee maker (pro for me)! And you can fold the couch up during the day if you'd like some extra space. If you would rather have two real beds, go with the regular hotel room. We are a family of three and my DS is fine on a fold-out, so when choosing rooms, I would just book whichever is cheapest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter