Villains' Night, Villain-tines, or similar?

Raya

DIS Veteran
Now that After Hours events are back has anyone heard anything about possible Villains' Night events? We'd also love for Villain-tines Day to come back. It was a blast in 2019, even though it was just special desserts and signage.

Now that After Hours events are back has anyone heard anything about possible Villains' Night events? We'd also love for Villain-tines Day to come back. It was a blast in 2019, even though it was just special desserts and signage.

I haven't heard, but one of the best times I've ever had was at the Villains After Hours in 2019, so I hope so!

I read the title too quickly and saw "Villain-tan lines".
Ok, so I'm easily amused. Please continue.

My DS would love a villain night!
I'm wearing my 2019 Villain's Night tshirt right now. It was an amazing After Hours Event - and the dragon came out!

00006IMG_00006_BURST20190607012923.jpg

At the end of the night all of the VIllian's waved goodnight from the train station. There was specialty merch and food. As an After Hours event the park was almost empty, until the end of the night when there was a show, parade, etc.

MVIMG_20190607_014341.jpg

You have to be a DVC member with reservations at Bay lake to get it.... that's not me. 😭
Actually you do not have to have reservations at BLT. You just have to be staying at a Disney resort using your DVC points. Also, your DVC membership has to be eligible for membership extras (blue card status).

We went last month and really enjoyed it, but other than some light villains theming in the restaurant itself it's not really a villains experience. They had some characters the first night or two, I believe, but that was mainly for media events.

I'm wearing my 2019 Villain's Night tshirt right now. It was an amazing After Hours Event - and the dragon came out!

View attachment 713892

At the end of the night all of the VIllian's waved goodnight from the train station. There was specialty merch and food. As an After Hours event the park was almost empty, until the end of the night when there was a show, parade, etc.

View attachment 713896

Yeah, I went to one of those. I had one of the best days ever at WDW that day and the event was amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter