Villas at DL reservation not showing up on Dashboard

ngl

DIS Veteran
Have a reservation for November at the VDL and I looked this morning and it is completely missing. I know they did a system update but anyone else have this happen? I click on the the "Where's my Trip" link on the dashboard but it flashes so quick I can't read what it states. Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

Have a reservation for November at the VDL and I looked this morning and it is completely missing. I know they did a system update but anyone else have this happen? I click on the the "Where's my Trip" link on the dashboard but it flashes so quick I can't read what it states. Any help is appreciated! Thank you.
Their maintenance isn't done yet. My Grand Cal and VDL reservations aren't showing up either. Also, you can't search availability for either currently.

Reactions: ngl
Mine disappeared as well for DLR.

my HHI and WDW are showing though

Mine disappeared too. I was concerned and then remembered there was maintenance earlier this morning, specifically for VDL and VGC.

Thanks all! Yes, my other WDW reservations are all showing up so was concerned.

Of course this is the day I choose to get up at 5 AM PST to try and book VDL at the 7 month window. Fortunately the reservation system is back online and I was successful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter