Villians character dinner?

disnaholic

<font color=red>Hey HUSBAND, hands off my tag!!!</
When we were at Disney World in June 2000, we had a wonderful time at the villians dinner at GF. We are planning to go back in Dec. and I can't find any info about this character dinner. Did this get cancelled. I will appreciate any info!!
Thanks!

Yep. It's gone. The dinner is still there, but the bad guys are not there anymore. :(

They replaced the classic villains with the worst villains of all - Pooh and Friends!! Last Villains dinner was June, 2001.

Originally posted by Deb & Bill
They replaced the classic villains with the worst villains of all - Pooh and Friends!!

WHAHAH! My thoughts exactly. I would LOVE a villain's meal, they are by far the best characters Disney has!

I agree! We went to 3 character dinners on our visit to WDW and The Villians was the favorite for everyone in our family!

We were really disappointed when the girl taking our PS ressies told us they didn't have the Villains meal anymore. She said too many of the little kids were frightened.

I wish they would bring it back (there's obviously an adult contingent who would like it) but at a smaller venue. I know the character meals for famlies with kids are popular so i can see why they would want a large restaurant like 1900 PF for that, but maybe a smaller restaurant would allow them to offer the more "specialized" dinner without cutting into the demand for more kid-themed character meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter